avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
How do you get the readings up on the screen for the face lift model.For the life of me I've been through the lot and i cant get the car symbol up with the 4 readings as was on my 15 GT.Does it only show up if you have a problem?
Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
You should be able to scroll through in the settings menu when you get the trip computer up on the display.

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ah ha,i didn't get the trip computer up,i was just in my mode with gauges showing and was going through settings and clicking on tyre monitor and nothing was coming up.

OP
OP
avocet

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did they sort out your battery harness recall.Im still waiting for the harness.I think i will call them nxt week as i want some assurances that its ok to do 800 miles over xmas lol

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Did they sort out your battery harness recall.Im still waiting for the harness.I think i will call them nxt week as i want some assurances that its ok to do 800 miles over xmas lol
Sorted it last week. Mine was just cable ties and heatshield wrap. The guy who did it thought it was a joke when he saw what Ford had sent out.
Sponsored