Sponsored

Tuners Near Maryland

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
Just got a 2016 GT. Anybody know of a good tuner in or near Maryland. I am about to pick up a couple of things and would like to get a custom tune, unless you guys think that the tuners available work good. New to the car and the tuning stuff.

Thanks.
Sponsored

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

TRAKDAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Revolution or JPC. Can't go wrong with either one.

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Rev Auto. Adam is an amazing tuner. Spends all the time needed to make the car perfect.
I had an email tune before hand that was so so but with horrible drivability. Adam took my car in and after about 6hrs my car made 20whp and 28 more wtq all with stock like drivability.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Rev Auto. Adam is an amazing tuner. Spends all the time needed to make the car perfect.
I had an email tune before hand that was so so but with horrible drivability. Adam took my car in and after about 6hrs my car made 20whp and 28 more wtq all with stock like drivability.
Nice! :headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
Sweet. Thanks for the input guys. I checked out his website looks pretty legit. Does he sell parts like CAI, exhaust etc. I did not see that on his site.

Thanks

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
Sweet. Thanks for the input guys. I checked out his website looks pretty legit. Does he sell parts like CAI, exhaust etc. I did not see that on his site.

Thanks
They can get you anything like most shops. Just shoot them a msg on fb or call.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Rev Auto built my car. Best shop in MD. They're very busy this time of year, so a call is better to get a hold of them.

OP
OP

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
How do you like the procharger setup? I am between the whipple and the procharger at the moment.

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
How do you like the procharger setup? I am between the whipple and the procharger at the moment.
I'd always choose centri over a PD any day. Power is very predictable and I can drive the car N/A essentially and stay out of boost when I want to. The whistle at idle is awesome and the whoosh from the BOV when coming out of boost is one of the coolest sounds ever.

I like my PC very much. I went 160mph in the 1/2 mile. Stock C7 Z06 went 148 and a bunch of Hellcats ran 145-ish for comparison, so not bad for my little D1SC. Only other option I'd consider is twin turbo.

OP
OP

weberflorida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang FT
Barrel,

Thanks for the input. Are you running that on the stock bottom end? I have been reading that the stock bottom ends are pretty stout as long as you keep the boost low.

Thanks,

Bill

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Consensus seems to be that around 800rwhp is about the limit of the rods and cylinder walls. More than that and all kinds of things start failing due to the cylinder pressure. Just a matter of which one pops your motor first.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
I think I have to start playing MD state lottery if I want JPC to work on my car. Last time I got quoted $600 for simple arse eibach spring install and that was judt for the labor lol.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Go to Adam Browne at Revolution Automotive. Results in my sig speak for themselves. My car drives amazing too. I won't let anyone else touch my car.
Sponsored