Not open for further replies.

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Having been busy with customer cars, it's taken us a while to get round to this but we now finally have equipped our demo Mustang with a Stage1 Whipple Supercharger.

We've yet to get it to the dyno but expect to see 600hp - certainly driving it over the weekend it is stupidly fast. This kit is £8995 inc VAT and fitting. If you're seriously considering supercharging your Mustang why not come and see us and try this for size?

Our car currently also has Pedders suspension with 25mm wheel spacers, Milltek resonated cat back exhaust and ProAlloy header tank.

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
This is seriously on my wishlist... so I will get my car booked on the boat and get over there to you guys at sometime in the (hopefully) very near future!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Can i test this up the strip at Ford Fest? :D

Okay honestly, the price on that (from what i've seen) is obscene, nice work guys

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Having been busy with customer cars, it's taken us a while to get round to this but we now finally have equipped our demo Mustang with a Stage1 Whipple Supercharger.

We've yet to get it to the dyno but expect to see 600hp - certainly driving it over the weekend it is stupidly fast. This kit is £8995 inc VAT and fitting. If you're seriously considering supercharging your Mustang why not come and see us and try this for size?

Our car currently also has Pedders suspension with 25mm wheel spacers, Milltek resonated cat back exhaust and ProAlloy header tank.

looks good Dave
would that set-up work for a Lefty :)

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Absolutely - we make a few minor mods to make it suit RHD so it would be a straightforward fit on a LHD.
thanks,
I need to think about this

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Like the sound of that, price looks good as well might have to make trip up and see it

OP
OP

djone101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Does that include your nice silver GT cap?
Afraid that's another thing you "need"... the cap set is a four piece set to cover brake fluid, header tank, oil and washer fluid. There's a thread on them on here somewhere

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Looks great - and verry tempting. Do let us know if the car is ever over here in Hampshire visiting TVR101: I'd love a test drive.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.