Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
By the way do you know who takes the office if for some reason the election is not held on the day it’s suppose too? The majority leader of the House of Representatives. Go suck on that pipe for awhile.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
By the way do you know who takes the office if for some reason the election is not held on the day it’s suppose too? The majority leader of the House of Representatives. Go suck on that pipe for awhile.
well, that's who takes over if the election isn't held in time for inauguration day pretty sure, so if it were delayed a few days, or a month, that would not be the case. pretty sure anyways.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Wow! You really want Pelosi as your president? I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm....... speechless.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
well, that's who takes over if the election isn't held in time for inauguration day pretty sure, so if it were delayed a few days, or a month, that would not be the case. pretty sure anyways.
There are no delays, there have never been any delays, period. Not for the Civil War, WW1 or WW2. Ain't happening. Trump is one sick f-ck. He will do anything to make sure no one upstages him, even for a day. Not even a dead man.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
If Trump delays the election, the Dimmercrats will get every corpse in every cemetery registered to vote and he could lose. California already has 3,000,000 more registered voters than adults eligible to vote and they just convicted several Dimmercrats for trading cigs for votes on LA's skid row.

1/3rd of Dimmercrats are already dead, illegal immigrants or residents of mental institutions or prisons, by this time next year it could be half. hahahahaha
This post just about sums up perfectly what a divided mess you are all in. With this sort of mentality you are all heading down the drain.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You want to see disgraceful, watch Obama's eulogy for Representative Lewis. That was sickening!
The disgrace was that Trump couldn't be bothered to attend (assuming he wouldn't have been turned away)

Obama said many things but the only sickening thing was that he was saying them today when we shouldn't need to be saying them.

George W Bush was respectful and eloquent and what a good Republican representative should be (although in his own words he had differences of opinion with John Lewis) and was present.

Respect, tolerance and understanding are not Trump values.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I agree it will not go any further, there's already been a lot of push back against this tweet from Reps on the hill. And while he may have been tweeting this for other motives, to set into people's minds the possibility of voter fraud, I don't care. A sitting elected official, much less the Pres, floating, even halfheartedly an idea such as this is not something that sits well with me. It crosses a line that I swore I would do what I can to prevent being crossed. I for sure as shit won't be voting for Biden, guess I'll need to do some research on Jo.
I really like Jo. :(

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
The disgrace was that Trump couldn't be bothered to attend (assuming he wouldn't have been turned away)

Obama said many things but the only sickening thing was that he was saying them today when we shouldn't need to be saying them.

George W Bush was respectful and eloquent and what a good Republican representative should be (although in his own words he had differences of opinion with John Lewis) and was present.

Respect, tolerance and understanding are not Trump values.
This has nothing to do with Trump. You obviously watched a different eulogy (political speech) than I did. "All the cops with their knee on our necks" and "all the peaceful protesters in Portland". Obama set this country back 50 years with his racist hatred speeches during his presidency. So here we are one more time with the man having the opportunity to heal, and look what he does. Stick it in even farther and give it another turn.

As the first black president in this country's history, he had many chances to unite, but instead chose to divide. He could have left such a legacy to build upon like Lewis and MLK, but unfortunately his hatred for this country wouldn't allow that. I don't necessarily blame him personally, it's what he was taught by his father and his mentors. It really is sad.

If that's what you respect, that's your prerogative. But, it certainly isn't mine.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Trump does not have the authority to reschedule a national election. It's just rhetoric because a full state mail in election would be rife with fraud. How do you stop paid radicals from buying empty ballots and filling them out as they are paid to do? How do you prove the voter actually filled out the ballot? There's no secure way this can be done in 90 days if ever.

If Americans can go to the store, go to riots, I mean, peaceful demonstrations, birthday parties, and other gatherings, you can safely vote. Keep your distance, wear a mask and gloves, safely remove the gloves when done then wash your hands.

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
This has nothing to do with Trump. You obviously watched a different eulogy (political speech) than I did. "All the cops with their knee on our necks" and "all the peaceful protesters in Portland". Obama set this country back 50 years with his racist hatred speeches during his presidency. So here we are one more time with the man having the opportunity to heal, and look what he does. Stick it in even farther and give it another turn.

As the first black president in this country's history, he had many chances to unite, but instead chose to divide. He could have left such a legacy to build upon like Lewis and MLK, but unfortunately his hatred for this country wouldn't allow that. I don't necessarily blame him personally, it's what he was taught by his father and his mentors. It really is sad.

If that's what you respect, that's your prerogative. But, it certainly isn't mine.
Lmao!

This is the reason why parts of the country are still 70 years behind -

Not because of Obama but because of racist pieces of shit and the pandering to their opinions and ideologies.

Now we have morally bankrupt Trump in office weaponizing a virus to own the libs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-covid-19-plan-maybe-axed-for-political-reasons-report-2020-7

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
How do you stop paid radicals from buying empty ballots and filling them out as they are paid to do? How do you prove the voter actually filled out the ballot?
How do you stop paid radicals from changing votes at polling places? How do you stop paid racial from giving out fake results as they did in Mexican elections? How do we know dead people aren't voting as conservatives love to claim? There is a plethora of ways for us to know these things and physical voting is no better than anything else in that respect.

You give out these conspiracy theories but don't understand that there are very simple smart contracts or cryptographic techniques that allow us to vote online securely.

I understand that transparency creates trust but to assume everything is rife with fraud without evidence or just because you don't understand how it works does not make it so.

Edit: Also it's bullshit. https://www.wired.com/2016/11/vote-counts-ballot-get-counted/

Oregon, very successfully, does mail-in voting only just like our military.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Since voting by mail is not new, maybe an objective study of the states that have been voting by mail for some time would put the matter to rest one way or another:
Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah

North Dakota's approach may also provide some worthwhile data:
North Dakota: Counties may conduct any election by mail. Applications for mailed ballots are sent to each individual listed on the central voter file (note that North Dakota does not require voter registration ahead of the election) and there must be one or more polling places in the county for voting in the usual manner (ND Cent. Code §16.1-11.1-01 et seq.)

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Since voting by mail is not new, maybe an objective study of the states that have been voting by mail for some time would put the matter to rest one way or another:
Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah

North Dakota's approach may also provide some worthwhile data:
North Dakota: Counties may conduct any election by mail. Applications for mailed ballots are sent to each individual listed on the central voter file (note that North Dakota does not require voter registration ahead of the election) and there must be one or more polling places in the county for voting in the usual manner (ND Cent. Code §16.1-11.1-01 et seq.)
So what's to stop the registered voter from selling their vote to a Soros backed group? Offer $100 for a signed blank ballot. Who would know?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
So what's to stop the registered voter from selling their vote to a Soros backed group? Offer $100 for a signed blank ballot. Who would know?
People buy votes now. What the hell do you think an election is? However, fraud is so insignificant that I would love you to provide some evidence that it is not.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.