Sponsored

Trinity Autosport!

byklin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
I'd just like to take a minute and say thanks to [MENTION=21388]info@trinityautosport[/MENTION] for taking care of me! I went in for an apr splitter install and Joe was more than helpful in not only completing the install but also taking me through the steps and telling me what he did. We ran into a couple of issues and he took care of them professionally. A very nice shop setup too! If you're in socal and need anything installed, go talk to Joe! They build many track cars so I'm sure they know what they're doing :thumbsup:
Sponsored

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I'd just like to take a minute and say thanks to @info@trinityautosport for taking care of me! I went in for an apr splitter install and Joe was more than helpful in not only completing the install but also taking me through the steps and telling me what he did. We ran into a couple of issues and he took care of them professionally. A very nice shop setup too! If you're in socal and need anything installed, go talk to Joe! They build many track cars so I'm sure they know what they're doing :thumbsup:
Thank you for the kind words :)