Trading my '15 GT for a slightly used '18 350R

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
I turned around at the restaurant, I was told the pavement ends a couple miles past the restaurant. Next time I go, I'm going to keep going until it turns to dirt.
Damn. It's true that it ends a few miles after the restaurant but they are by far the best miles of the Apache Trail. There have been times I've had the whole road to myself for the way to the dirt and back. It's an absolutely incredible drive. I can't wait to take a GT350 there and hear the Voodoo music bouncing around the canyon.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Saw me in south Scottsdale?
Since I'm in Scottsdale until Monday morning I am heading over to the cruise in on Indian Bend Road tonight and hopefully may see you and your R there!

:like:

Stunt1o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Altima - daily
I just got the Cup 2's swapped out for the Pilot Sport 4S. I finally got a chance to really use some of the car's handling capabilities. I went for a drive right outside of Phoenix on a road called Apache Trail... a very technical and twisty road. The car came alive and was a fuking beast in the canyons! The grip, quick steering, sound, and power all comes together for one hell of a lot of fun. The howling exhaust combined with the decel popping echoing through the canyons was epic!

Q9CkVT2.jpg

NTkjg20.jpg

SQhhR4d.jpg

Zousnbi.jpg

1bc0x1Z.jpg

NTpObGf.jpg

mYEdzJl.jpg

CHkIbA0.jpg

Roads like that are exactly why I bought the car.
I love your color combo
Sponsored