Sponsored

Track Mode Unavailable on 2015 GT MT

blakbearddelite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB
I've seen a few threads on this topic, but not my specific scenario. A year or so ago, my car would randomly tell me that the Drive Selection Mode was unavailable. After warming up, the car would eventually allow me to go into any mode. Fast forward to this year, I'm not able to get into Track Mode, but I can get into Sport/Snow without issue. In some of the other threads, I've seen that something with the exhaust was a potential contributor. But I don't know that my 2015 has any kind of exhaust mode like the newer GT's do.

I do feel like I might have a small exhaust leak, not sure if that could be an issue. Has anyone else had it where it was just the one mode that it would not let you select? I've seen tons of threads where you couldn't select anything outside 'normal', but that's not my case.

Mods are limited to exhaust, axles, clutch, and blower.
Sponsored

OP
OP

blakbearddelite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB
Ah, looks like I had an uncleared P0300 DTC. There was no CEL, but I just checked out of curiosity. I cleared it, and then had no problem getting into Track Mode. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if it throws the P0300 again.

OP
OP

blakbearddelite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in DIB
I'm bumping this thread because almost 3 years later, I'm still having the same problem. I'm hoping to get the car to a Mustang shop/tuner in the next few months. I hope they can help figure it out.
Sponsored