Touch up paint

Goblinchaser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Apologies if question recently asked, but Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction / recommend somewhere to make up some touch up paint. In the dealers for a service last week and picked up the paint code.
On another note, my bad to not request washing the car, when I picked it up it was worse than when I dropped it off. That was a few hours last weekend.
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Apologies if question recently asked, but Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction / recommend somewhere to make up some touch up paint. In the dealers for a service last week and picked up the paint code.
On another note, my bad to not request washing the car, when I picked it up it was worse than when I dropped it off. That was a few hours last weekend.
I would never get the dealership to wash my car, they don't know how to wash a car properly. I go out of my way to emphasise to them "DO NOT WASH MY CAR". So in my mind you made the right call

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I would never get the dealership to wash my car, they don't know how to wash a car properly. I go out of my way to emphasise to them "DO NOT WASH MY CAR". So in my mind you made the right call
I have it written on the job card and it's generally the FISRT thing I ask for when I book the car in.

IMG-7940-LI.jpg

IMG-9286.jpg

I have even trained my sister............................ :giggle:

IMG-9241.jpg

I still feel like this though whenever the car is in for service.................:facepalm:

IMG-6707.png

You can also buy these.....................

GTECHNIQ Do Not Wash Hanger (Red/Black) (detailingshed.com.au)

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I thoroughly endorse Dr Colourchip

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
I thoroughly endorse Dr Colourchip
Not for want of trying, I just could not get it to work like what you see on the instruction YouTube. Perhaps paints like my Orange Fury are problematic. There was a caution note attached with the kit.
Sponsored