Sponsored

Tinting Rtr led grill lights

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Has anyone tried tinting the led grill lights? I'm thinking i want them toned down a little by putting a light tint, and also light tinting all of my other white lights.
Sponsored

dj_rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Has anyone tried tinting the led grill lights? I'm thinking i want them toned down a little by putting a light tint, and also light tinting all of my other white lights.
I'm going tint them tomorrow, I'll post a pic and tell you where I got my kits from after I see the finish result

OP
OP
Kuronos

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes let me know man

OP
OP
Kuronos

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm going tint them tomorrow, I'll post a pic and tell you where I got my kits from after I see the finish result
Any updates man?

dj_rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Sorry for the delay, I just started working 3rd shift at my job and I slept most of my day away lol. But I'm working on them at moment and the problem I'm having is trying to put the tint going around the light since it has too many curves. What I'm doing is going the tint into 3 pieces and putting it on the rtr lights. What I did with other lights was I installed this tint kit I brought on americannuscle.com for 60 dollars. I haven't finish the task yet so I haven't taken pictures yet but I did the lights in May

Sponsored

dj_rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Here is some old pictures of the tint on my lights
IMG_0071.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg

OP
OP
Kuronos

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Looks nice, it's probably going to be hard to apply that to the rtr lights. I bought a red tint film 24x24 inch and I'm going to just cut to fit

dj_rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Btw it will be a lot easier if you apply the tint to the rtr lights before installing them. I don't want to go through the trouble of taking the bumper off again so it's going take me awhile to do it and the weather hasn't been good enough for me to complete the task
Sponsored