• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Thinking of selling my 2017 GT350R.

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I just want to be clear that I stand corrected on my earlier post in this thread. My intention here is like most... sharing of information. Within this thread I was simply trying to glean some information to get a better sense of the market.

Personally, I actually want a strong market (aka very little downside) on these cars as that was part of the evidence I used when I presented the idea to buy a HEP R to my wife (which she approved... this or a 1969 Camaro).

Anyway, as it become more apparent that I will not be able to find a HEP R new keeping an eye on this secondary market becomes all the more important. It is with that in mind I believe that there is nothing wrong with a little point-counter point / healthy dialogue which benefits all parties.

Sorry for the rambling post.... just one more thing... I sincerely hope that @tracktardicus get a quick sale at his full asking price.
Sponsored

Last edited:

19GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2015 4C, 2019 Ducati, 2008 FJ
Vehicle Showcase
With the GT350/R and 'special' cars alike, I personally wouldn't plan to sell at KBB values since I (and others I've discussed this with) don't believe it to be a true market value. For me, that would probably mean a no-sale since i value these cars more so than the common market. While I'm glad I was able to purchase mine for a reasonable cost new and didn't buy to expect a ROI (cars generally aren't investments), if I were to sell, it wouldn't be listed on your typical online sites. I do believe that the free market works and is why BaT is often a better measure unfortunately, not much love for GT350's as of yet. Additionally and again unfortunately, any mention of a GT350 for sale automatically comes with the 'does it leak/burn oil' which has probably scared off a plethora of interested parties and will likely never go away...ever...even if it's a minority of owners' experiences. I know many will disagree with my opinion/logic here but thought I'd comment anyhow. Other enthusiast forums actually want to drive enthusiasm for their particular cars so as to create desire and value, particularly after it has been discontinued with no indication that something like it will be likely built again. Ultimately, a seller is going to do what they want regardless of anything else.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Not sure I will get brownie points for saying this but the fact that you have so many forum members that tuned against the car is 100% due to how Ford handled (or refused to handle) the situation and almost zero communication around the issue. I have been in similar situations with other manufacturers and I will just say that is was 'different'.
I chose to double down though and I am now fully invested :) . I hope common sense will prevail in the end though but I do not care that much as I am not planning on getting rid of mine any time soon.