Sponsored

Thinking about selling. What is the true value of my car?

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
BaT bidders who don’t move through with purchase are permanently banned from the platform. eBay auto sales are unregulated, no matter what the seller may think. It says so right in the eBay auto sales regulations. Bid all you want. It doesn’t guarantee a sale for the bidder or the seller:

“ For motor vehicles and real estate, bids are considered non-binding. When you bid on an item in these categories, you're expressing a strong interest in buying the seller's item, but no formal purchase contract is created if you're the winning bidder. For more details on non-binding bids, please see our full policy guidelines below.”
Sponsored

Jeffsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt 2008
Wrong turn. Hehe. My inlaws live there so was up/over for a visit. I had not been there in 6 years and had forgotten that they teach people in driver's ed there that they must honk thier horn every 3 seconds. I saw one lady get in her car at a grocery store. I swear...she laid on the horn before starting it up. Seriously though, i am more curious on where people in that part of NJ can actually drive a performance car. Probably explains the 4 owners.
Ur spot on the driving road part. It’s a 45 minute drive into north jersey or nj / pa border for good driving roads.

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Ur spot on the driving road part. It’s a 45 minute drive into north jersey or nj / pa border for good driving roads.
I got married up in/near Delalware Water Gap and if i recall there were some fantastic roads up that way. But yeah was a hike from Union County.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
He's right on for that area. I often refer to how I've lived in Texas forever before that I lived in NJ in my 'yute'. Mid-state, Lambertville (before it was nice), the Brunswicks. Northern NJ towards PA is pretty rural (surprise) off and on with nice twisty turny country roads. But there are a number of local PD's around the 35 mph for 2 minute towns too. Funny thing about the state is there are really nice places to get away from the crowds but (sorry present Jersey ppl) it's ungodly expensive to live there and highly regulated. Best diners and Jewish deli bagels ever tho'.

65straight6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 6.7l 3500 4x4, 55 Studebaker P/U, ‘19 GT350
My buddy that sells supercars told me BOT is used by car flippers to drive up prices then after the online sale, it falls through or never happens.
We’re all BOT’s, we just don’t realize it…
AAE71771-76E1-416C-B3A7-8D719C301DF8.jpeg
Sponsored