Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
Haha, guess what I've done tonight:

LED sidelight bulb and more powerful LED foglights. So the front lights are now all white.

The above image shows you the difference, left side is LED's and right side is halogens. :)

Thanks for the LED fogs buddy.

Seem the LED switchbacks I have for the indicator bulb, work but don't function as a sidelight. So I just left halogen indicator bulb in and put in LED sidelights and LED foglights. The photo is a comparison but shows what a much cleaner look the car has. :)
Looks right with led.
Does anyone have lamp codes/links so I can get these ordered. Thanks
Sponsored

CapitanPug

Big Bear
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Audi A5, Mitsibushi L200
Haha, guess what I've done tonight:

LED sidelight bulb and more powerful LED foglights. So the front lights are now all white.

The above image shows you the difference, left side is LED's and right side is halogens. :)

Thanks for the LED fogs buddy.

Seem the LED switchbacks I have for the indicator bulb, work but don't function as a sidelight. So I just left halogen indicator bulb in and put in LED sidelights and LED foglights. The photo is a comparison but shows what a much cleaner look the car has. :)
Hi Gibbo,

Love the clean white Lights all together :clap2:
Can you post the LED bulb nos. required to do this please :D

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Here are the fog lights:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/c...xb-led-fog-lights-ford-cars.html#.VqDb0LaLQ5m

I got mine from a French member here, so not sure if they normally come with the plastic plugs, but I think they do which means they use OEM connectors and are plug and play, completely water-proof. They are the same power as headlights at 2400 lumen and are 5500k kelvin so same white as headlights.

Now for the sidelights, I made the mistake of buying switchbacks:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/diode-dynamics-2015-mustang-switchback-turn-signal-led-kit.html

I went for those with the added sidemarker option.

Unfortunately the switchbacks do not work, they just function as indicators and cause the rapid ticking noise in the cabin as the car thinks an indicator has failed. But the sidemarkers worked fine. Of course spending $75 to just get the sidemarkers is not good value.

Unfortunately I do not know where you can get just sidemarkers, maybe drop an email to Lethal as they are really helpful guys. :)

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Hi there

Here are the fog lights:
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/c...xb-led-fog-lights-ford-cars.html#.VqDb0LaLQ5m

I got mine from a French member here, so not sure if they normally come with the plastic plugs, but I think they do which means they use OEM connectors and are plug and play, completely water-proof. They are the same power as headlights at 2400 lumen and are 5500k kelvin so same white as headlights.

Now for the sidelights, I made the mistake of buying switchbacks:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/diode-dynamics-2015-mustang-switchback-turn-signal-led-kit.html

I went for those with the added sidemarker option.

Unfortunately the switchbacks do not work, they just function as indicators and cause the rapid ticking noise in the cabin as the car thinks an indicator has failed. But the sidemarkers worked fine. Of course spending $75 to just get the sidemarkers is not good value.

Unfortunately I do not know where you can get just sidemarkers, maybe drop an email to Lethal as they are really helpful guys. :)
The fog light are original part from Theretrofitsource.com and they come with the plastic plug. Included in the box.

For the sidemarkers, if you mean the little lights near to the turn light, I have this one on my car :
http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/led-bulbs/listed-by-size/194/194-hp5-led-one

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A picture of all the lights in operation in daylight. :)

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shortly before the SJB went pop ;)

Seriously though - the cool white LEDs look great.
Less chance of SJB going pop, LED is less current draw. :)
Sponsored