Sponsored

The OFFICIAL Spotted: 2015 Mustangs Delivered / On the Road Thread !

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Awesome....better get some videos! Very jealous!!!!
Rest assured we're going to have tons of pictures and videos up as soon as we can but for the meantime I'll keep the updates coming and as soon as we have times I'll post them!

We're here!

Sponsored

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Rest assured we're going to have tons of pictures and videos up as soon as we can but for the meantime I'll keep the updates coming and as soon as we have times I'll post them!

We're here!

Awesome can't wait!

Also I'm not sure if you saw this message earlier but I'm posting it again, have you guys noticed anything similar:

Btw just a random question, I got my car with 6.5 miles on it but I noticed that the transmission has been acting kinda funny. There's a small "thud" when I engage the clutch while pushing the gear box into first and when I shift from 1st - 2nd there's another "thud" that comes and I can feel from the trans or diff can't pin point it. Part of breaking in the car?? Or should that not be happening. Already took it to the dealership they said nothing to worry about and they will have to test drive another one once it comes in to their dealership to see if it actually is a problem or normal for the wear in process. What do you think?

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
You're the best Alex! thanks for the updates and the pics....I think I speak for everyone when I say that this is what gets us through the day :)

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Super weird thing to ask..... but uh, anybody with the car.....

could you upload some really cool pics of the steering wheel/gauges/center console with some my colors engaged? Preferably either Ice Blue, blue, or purple? lol

brookdo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang V6 Race Red
Super weird thing to ask..... but uh, anybody with the car.....

could you upload some really cool pics of the steering wheel/gauges/center console with some my colors engaged? Preferably either Ice Blue, blue, or purple? lol
[ame]

Sponsored

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Yum! Any chance you could post a picture of what the 50'th floor mats look like?
Done!

Awesome can't wait!

Also I'm not sure if you saw this message earlier but I'm posting it again, have you guys noticed anything similar:

Btw just a random question, I got my car with 6.5 miles on it but I noticed that the transmission has been acting kinda funny. There's a small "thud" when I engage the clutch while pushing the gear box into first and when I shift from 1st - 2nd there's another "thud" that comes and I can feel from the trans or diff can't pin point it. Part of breaking in the car?? Or should that not be happening. Already took it to the dealership they said nothing to worry about and they will have to test drive another one once it comes in to their dealership to see if it actually is a problem or normal for the wear in process. What do you think?
That's definitely on the interesting side-When I got to take a mini romp on ours I didn't really experience this! We'll have to keep an eye open for this.

You're the best Alex! thanks for the updates and the pics....I think I speak for everyone when I say that this is what gets us through the day :)
It's getting me through the day as well! I'll keep everyone updated!

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Done!

That's definitely on the interesting side-When I got to take a mini romp on ours I didn't really experience this! We'll have to keep an eye open for this.

It's getting me through the day as well! I'll keep everyone updated!
Sounds good I will keep you guys posted. Dealer said that they created a ticket with Ford and they won't be able to tell until the next 2015 GT that comes in to their dealership (luckily the next one comes in 7-8 days and is a 5.0 with a manual trans) so they can take it out for a test drive and see if it does the same thing. Going to drive it around for a while to see if it's a break in process thing. Only has 40 miles on it so far. Fingers crossed nothing is wrong!

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that's something that I'd definitely like to be kept in the loop on that as well! I'm sure it's just getting broken in. To my knowledge not much was changed with the MT82 aside from a few little things, potentially a mount here and there. If it helps this trans has been in use for well over 6 years; For was testing the Coyote while 05-09's we're still on the roads!

Here's one of the newest additions to our ever growing fleet of 2015's! Enjoy!

[ame]

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah that's something that I'd definitely like to be kept in the loop on that as well! I'm sure it's just getting broken in. To my knowledge not much was changed with the MT82 aside from a few little things, potentially a mount here and there. If it helps this trans has been in use for well over 6 years; For was testing the Coyote while 05-09's we're still on the roads!

Here's one of the newest additions to our ever growing fleet of 2015's! Enjoy!

Will do boss! I'll inform you and everyone else as soon as I get more details. That is good to hear man, I just wanted to see if anyone else came across something similar or not.

Sweet video!! Can't wait to see what you guys do to it! :thumbsup: Keep us posted with videos and parts. Dying to get my hands on some new exhaust parts, the stock one is too quite :thumbdown:

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good! Too quiet for my taste as well! We should have inventory pretty soon and as always I'll keep updating the thread!

Sponsored

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I'm really curious about the Eibach springs and how much the Pro-kit drop and the Sportline drop is. Slap some on one of those cars and let us know! Lol

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Ed's5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
E
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual
Sounds good I will keep you guys posted. Dealer said that they created a ticket with Ford and they won't be able to tell until the next 2015 GT that comes in to their dealership (luckily the next one comes in 7-8 days and is a 5.0 with a manual trans) so they can take it out for a test drive and see if it does the same thing. Going to drive it around for a while to see if it's a break in process thing. Only has 40 miles on it so far. Fingers crossed nothing is wrong!
Hey DC

If it helps you feel better my 2012 mustang gt 5.0 does this thud sound from time to time, I am not sure that the 2015 is identical since they changed the shift linkage a lil bit, but knock on wood the transmission has never had an issue or broke and has 35,xxx miles, somebody else with thoughts?...

OP
OP
AMAlexLazarus

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I'm really curious about the Eibach springs and how much the Pro-kit drop and the Sportline drop is. Slap some on one of those cars and let us know! Lol
Rest assured we're going to get them low soon!

First Pass 13.9 @ 106
Second Pass 13.5 @ 109

A lot of room for improvement! Tons of wheel hop and traction issues!

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0