Sponsored

The Grand Tour

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Great dig at Top Gear during the Mustang tour past the Cenotaph as well.
That was pretty funny for those who noticed it!

If I'm honest it was this car that steered me toward white. It just looks so bloody good tearing through the desert...
If you are talking about Ep1 opening scenes, was a Stage 3 Roush:

http://www.grandtournation.com/1601...the-opening-sequence-of-the-premiere-episode/

Thoroughly enjoyed that episode.
Well that just confirmed that Mustang is built for a straight line as what muscle car is for and the RS is better in tracks as it is more designed similar to what a rally car does.
Indeed. Was obvious I think that the RS would get round the track faster, but the Stang would beat it on a drag race. On a side note however, was a little surprised that the RS was slightly slower than the Honda Type R.

Double episode this weekend as well I believe. One today and another tomorrow. I'm hoping it'll be one of their challenge style trips.
No spoilers - but it is a trip thru Namibia. Pretty funny. Its a 2-parter. Cinematography once again is brilliant.
Sponsored

trumpeteer_au

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rapid Red GT Auto
Just watched ep4. "The American" test driver is wearing a bit thin, but he did come up with one great line today. "Turbo charged is just God's way of telling you, you don't have enough cylinders".:lol:

With respect to our EB friends.

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Just watched ep4. "The American" test driver is wearing a bit thin, but he did come up with one great line today. "Turbo charged is just God's way of telling you, you don't have enough cylinders".:lol:

With respect to our EB friends.
I couldn't help but laugh when he took the Mustang and RS Focus around the track. Bagged the 4cyl Focus for not having 8cyl and yet the Focus was 1.2sec faster :lol:
Sponsored