Sponsored

The CO Difference!

Beachfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Airbus A380
Just sold my 2016 GT CO Auto for a small profit!
Purchased new in March 2016 - ok low mileage 3500 but delighted to have owned a real Mustang for almost 1.5 years and made money!
Buyer said that the only reason he was paying so much was the colour!
I don't know why Ford dropped Competition Orange .. but I'm glad they did!
Maybe a few owners now which they put a bit of colour on their car!
If only I could do this every year or two!!:)
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Let's hope Ford stop with Race Red so it becomes rare!

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
With Orange Fury out soon it's the right time to sell your orange mustang :thumbsup:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Could've been worse! .. at least you didn't go for Mondeo Grey!
Oi! :D
Well done on the profit. Not selling mine until another must-have Mustang comes along.

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I had my CO GT up for sale for 2 months earlier in the year. Had very little interest apart from one chap who was desperate to have a CO. Real enthusiast and knew there were only 149 in the UK.

Was happy to pay just under what I had paid brand new but due to a sale of some of his property falling through he couldn't buy mine.

In the end a dealer offered 4K under what I had paid which I didn't think bad for a 1.5 year old car with 12000 miles under its belt but then I pulled out as I didn't want to let it go.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I had my CO GT up for sale for 2 months earlier in the year. Had very little interest apart from one chap who was desperate to have a CO. Real enthusiast and knew there were only 149 in the UK.

Was happy to pay just under what I had paid brand new but due to a sale of some of his property falling through he couldn't buy mine.

In the end a dealer offered 4K under what I had paid which I didn't think bad for a 1.5 year old car with 12000 miles under its belt but then I pulled out as I didn't want to let it go.

how do we find out how many were made in a certain colour i'd love to know just how many lb stangs are about as i'm yet to see another one on the road or at any shows yet. I know there has to be a couple but i've never yet seen one.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
how do we find out how many were made in a certain colour i'd love to know just how many lb stangs are about as i'm yet to see another one on the road or at any shows yet. I know there has to be a couple but i've never yet seen one.
I've only ever seen 1 other RR, 2 TY, a few magnetics/blacks and a blue... yet I know RR outsells them all ;)!

Ford should release the figures soon before My18 drops. Otherwise can request it from them, they've got break downs of the Colours sold, colours by engine, colour/interior combo etc etc. It's just getting the info, Freedom of information on that stuff :)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I've only ever seen 1 other RR, 2 TY, a few magnetics/blacks and a blue... yet I know RR outsells them all ;)!

Ford should release the figures soon before My18 drops. Otherwise can request it from them, they've got break downs of the Colours sold, colours by engine, colour/interior combo etc etc. It's just getting the info, Freedom of information on that stuff :)
Well volunteered mate. I would also love to know the final breakdown for all things 2015-2017...

For some reason I have 3500 UK units in my head, if true, that really ain't a lot!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
there's only 1700 mustangs pre S550 registered at all and 360 of them are sorn couldn't find data after 2014/15 split and nothing about colours :(

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well volunteered mate. I would also love to know the final breakdown for all things 2015-2017...

For some reason I have 3500 UK units in my head, if true, that really ain't a lot!
Way more than that. Probably closer to 8-10k :thumbsup:.

I can ask, if people and interested. See what some of my contacts can pull back, Karen and Stacey should have it all :lol:. God I miss harassing them two :headbonk:

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Way more than that. Probably closer to 8-10k
Sweepstake!...

I reckon it'll be surprising how few S550's there really are (especially if any figures do take into account SORN's/write-offs) on the road.

My bid... 4600 tops!
Sponsored