• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Just got this email today, registration is now open.

IMG_6319.png
I'd have to take at least a few days off work to make it down and spend some tike and get back, and unfortunately I got some big things coming up in life so there's no way I make it this year on that.
Sponsored

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Terre Haute, IN
Still a good drive, Greensburg IN.

There's a guy that owns a blacked out DH in my little town but he must need PERFECT weather to get it out because I've only seen it 2 times in the 4 months since he bought it from my dealer.

ShaZadam698

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
I must say I was Iffy on the RTR grill but after looking at your pics i am DEF. interested in it...

With the NPP I think I would want to get it painted Gloss black to match the rest of the car, but I will say I am second guessing it

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
he must need PERFECT weather to get it out because I've only seen it 2 times in the 4 months.
Understandable. If the horse is not a DD and is for fun, predominately, then yea, it stays in the stable till weather permits. I've had 2 stangs that were fair weather horses as they were not needed as DD's.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Understandable. If the horse is not a DD and is for fun, predominately, then yea, it stays in the stable till weather permits. I've had 2 stangs that were fair weather horses as they were not needed as DD's.
Probably so, my area has a very select few sets of people that make enough/well off enough to have a DD and then a nice toy. Fortunely, I'm on my way to be one of then if life keeps moving the way it is. The mustang is my DD unless it's snowing, then a truck. One day I'll DD the stang and get my GT3Rs out on the weekend! 😂

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Used to live up in the mountains in Japan, only 30 minutes from the Ryujin Skyline. Sadly all I had at the time was a 660CC daihatsu mira. That road would have been nuts in a Mustang GT!

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
Made it to Tail of the Dragon while on vacation. Too bad it rained the entire weekend. Still had a great time and got to have a little fun with the car.

4451556.jpeg

4451555.jpeg

4451506.jpeg

4451505.jpeg

4451502.jpeg

4451554.jpeg

4451500.jpeg
The RTR Grille on your Atlas Blue Mustang look awesome! Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I must say I was Iffy on the RTR grill but after looking at your pics i am DEF. interested in it...

With the NPP I think I would want to get it painted Gloss black to match the rest of the car, but I will say I am second guessing it
The grille is a nice upgrade. After putting it on the only thing left gloss black was the hood vent and it just didn't look right to me so I ordered the RTR vent. Definitely with NPP you'd want to paint the RTR parts.

flattrkr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I’ve done the Dragon a few times on a motorcycle, and it would be very entertaining in my new GT. The first time I did it, the road was blocked while they towed a Mercedes out of a deep gully. My riding buddies were ecstatic, because when the road reopened we would have a clear run with no one to slow us down. I wasn’t so sure, since I was the slowest of the group. Sure enough they quickly disappeared while I tried hard not to be an exhibit on the “Tree of Shame”.
We stayed in Waynesville, NC at the Oak Park Inn, a great spot within walking distance of some good restaurants. They always do this on the weekend before Memorial Day,