• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I have a weekend trip planned for memorial day weekend for the Tail of the Dragon and a bunch of the iconic roads around that area, driving from Indiana on a Friday and then Saturday and Sunday driving all of the iconic roads including the tail! Great pictures. Really selling me on the RTR grille for my atlas blue!
Thanks, appreciate that. You wonā€™t go wrong with the grille, I put the additional harness in when I did the install just to be sure I wouldnā€™t have issues that others were having.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome I was planning on going end of the month after Memorial Day but theyā€™re doing construction and repaving the dragon. Should be done beginning of June !
Luckily for us they donā€™t work weekends. šŸ˜

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many passes did you make? Looks like you got out there early in the morning.
We did two passes. I met my buddy there, he came down from Ohio I went up from Florida. We did hit it in the morning when the rain wasnā€™t too bad.

GripTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse, 2006 Mustang GT
We did two passes. I met my buddy there, he came down from Ohio I went up from Florida. We did hit it in the morning when the rain wasnā€™t too bad.
I apologize but am not familiar with your car, do you have a manual or automatic? What gear did you use most of the time? When I have driven the dragon I usually just drive in a manner where I don't have to brake into the corners. I try to go in the fall when the leaves are down, that way on the left hand turns you can see if the road is open so you can easily take a more aggressive line.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I don't plan on the grille until August so hopefully they have the wiring resolved fully. I do wonder if I can remove the lights off the grille to have it painted Gloss black and then put the lights back on to install on the car. The matte plastic isn't the look I want, love the Gloss black.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I apologize but am not familiar with your car, do you have a manual or automatic? What gear did you use most of the time? When I have driven the dragon I usually just drive in a manner where I don't have to brake into the corners. I try to go in the fall when the leaves are down, that way on the left hand turns you can see if the road is open so you can easily take a more aggressive line.
I have the ten speed. I kept it in sport mode, used the paddles to downshift and let the car do what it does. I wasnā€™t babying it by any means but I wasnā€™t pushing it like I wouldā€™ve on dry roads. As far as aggressive lines go, I adhered to rule #1ā€¦stay in your lane. šŸ˜ The magneride is awesome. I will get to push the car more next month when I take it to Daytona for TNIA event.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't plan on the grille until August so hopefully they have the wiring resolved fully. I do wonder if I can remove the lights off the grille to have it painted Gloss black and then put the lights back on to install on the car. The matte plastic isn't the look I want, love the Gloss black.
The grille ships without the LEDā€™s installed.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish a bunch of us 7G members could meet up for a cruise, I don't know of anyone near me on here though. @Stang24 is somewhere in Illinois but I've yet to run into a indiana member.
Man, Iā€™ll tell ya, if itā€™s a good event people will come. Iā€™m in Florida but we still got to Mustang Week, thatā€™s a good trip too. Iā€™m sure there are quite a few M6G and M7G members there. Weā€™re getting plans together for that trip now. The schedule just dropped and registration opens up in a week or so.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Man, Iā€™ll tell ya, if itā€™s a good event people will come. Iā€™m in Florida but we still got to Mustang Week, thatā€™s a good trip too. Iā€™m sure there are quite a few M6G and M7G members there. Weā€™re getting plans together for that trip now. The schedule just dropped and registration opens up in a week or so.
When and where? I may be able to make something happen! There isn't a big car scene where I'm at so I'd have to travel a good ways to attend any of them.

OP
OP
Stangerous

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When and where? I may be able to make something happen! There isn't a big car scene where I'm at so I'd have to travel a good ways to attend any of them.
Just got this email today, registration is now open.

S650 Mustang Tail of the Dragon w/ 2024 Mustang GT IMG_6319
Sponsored