• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois SYNC 3 UPGRADES

Mitrals

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitral
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
https://photos.app.goo.gl/u1xwW66sUpHfsUWv9

Offering sync 3 upgrades fully customized for your car for a plug and play operation. This will only work if you have Sync 2 with my touch (8 inch screen). If you have a 4" screen you will have to buy other parts that are not included and will have to be sourced yourself. (E.G. Harness, mounting brackets, OBD reader and screen bezel). I can do both Ford and Lincoln. I expect the lead time to be about 1 week from the order to ship. This includes me sourcing all the required parts and programming.

PRICE:
Non Navigation setup with flat screen programmed to your car: $510
Navigation setup with flat screen programmed to your car: $615
Non Navigation setup with recessed screen programmed to your car: $560
Navigation setup with recessed screen programmed to your car: $665

This would include:
1. OEM Sync 3 APIM, screen and connecting cable between APIM and screen. This is used and will be in good shape. You will have to remove the existing brackets from your sync 2 and attach them to this. Some cars have recessed screens and some have Flat screen. You can easily use a flat screen if you have a recessed screen by modifying the mounting brackets. See below for a list of cars and their screen types.
2. USB hub which supports both Apple carplay and Android Auto.
3. GPS antenna.
4. Pigtail that connects the wiring from the current hub to the new hub (If required)
5.USB hub adapter (if required)

Full programming done to your car's specifications. When you purchase you provide me with the VIN and I will program the unit and ship it to you. If you want to program the car yourself, deduct $60 from the price.

Recessed screen:
2011+ Lincoln MKX
2013+ Lincoln MKT
2013+ Lincoln MKS
2013+ Ford Taurus
2013+ Ford Explorer
2011+ Ford Edge
2013-2014 Ford F-150
2013+ Ford Super Duty
2013+ Ford Flex
2017+ Ford F-250
2017+ Ford F-350
2016+ Lincoln MXT
Flat screen:
2013+ Lincoln MKZ
2015+ Lincoln MKC
2013+ Ford Fusion
2015+ Ford Mustang
2015+ Ford F-150
2013+ Ford Escape
2013+ Ford C-MAX
2015+ Ford Expedition
2012+ Ford Focus
PM me if there are any questions or if you would like to buy a unit. I can take facebook payments, paypal, zelle or Venmo. I will ship priority mail with insurance for the full value.

20200827_135735.jpg
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Counting the minutes when This vendor bypass post gets deleted....................

Tick tock, oh, that's something else......

OP
OP

Mitrals

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitral
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Counting the minutes when This vendor bypass post gets deleted....................

Tick tock, oh, that's something else......
Sorry I am new here. I am not a shop, this is just a hobby that I do on the side. Am I supposed to sign up as a vendor?

Pi3rcito

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Pierre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Any chance you would be willing to sell everything needed for the upgrade from Sync 2-3 aside from the APMI/Screen?

OP
OP

Mitrals

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitral
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Any chance you would be willing to sell everything needed for the upgrade from Sync 2-3 aside from the APMI/Screen?
You mean just the USB hub, GPS antenna and the connector? I do not sell fcims or 4 to 8 inch harness
Sponsored