Sponsored

SYNC 3 music hiccup between tracks

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
Does anyone else experience this? I'm using an older 120GB iPod right now to play mp3's over usb in my 16 GT with the Shaker audio. I'll select an album and between when a song ends and the next song begins, sometimes I hear a quick part of some other random song, not even in the same album. Sometimes it is really annoying like when a mellow song fades into the next and in between I get a blast of the start of some loud metal song.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ruiner46

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
Yeah, I want to switch to a flash drive with FLAC files. Has anyone had any issues with large flash drives like 128GB?

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I have a 2TB WD ultra portable drive - no problems. Its got about 250GB of which 90% is FLAC. It sits in the center console. First time connected it takes a while to index. After that it will index every time you startup, but only effects browsing, not playing and takes less than 2 minutes. I also had movies on it (just as backup storage device) and SYNC 3 indexed them and plays them as sound tracks! Remember you are limited to 50,000 files.

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I want to switch to a flash drive with FLAC files. Has anyone had any issues with large flash drives like 128GB?
if you fill it with lots of songs it'll take longer to index them thats all
Sponsored