Sync 2 - Multiple Audio Sources

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
I'm upgrading my ECM (Electronic Counter Measures). I use the Mustang Sync 2 with an Android Nexus 5X paired over Bluetooth.

I can listen to the radio and phone calls will come through over the car speakers but this is just basic functionality...

If the Nexus 5X is set as the audio source then I can't listen to the radio but car radio traffic announcements still come through over the car speakers (I think) so multiple sources do work in that way.

I run a load of apps on the Nexus 5X which all have audio output such as Spotify, Google Maps, Waze and TomTom Speed Cameras. This audio from the Nexus 5X only comes though the car speakers if I have selected the Nexus 5X as the audio source.

That is a lot of work from one phone with a small screen so I'm thinking of using another data enabled phone to split the load but I can't work out a way to have multiple audio sources coming through the car speakers.

Ideally the Sync 2 would connect to multiple audio sources by Bluetooth and/or aux cables and just combine them all together. Can this be done? Any helpful ideas?

Also does anyone know if there is a 3.5mm Aux input jack hiding anywhere?
Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
it can't be connected to multiple devices at the same time. you can have it connected to bluetooth and via a USB cable (for a thumb drive) though.

They are all seperate inputs, and there is no "combining" of multiple inputs like you are desiring to do.