Suspension parts installed.

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Question for y'all in Houston. I live up on the northwest side of town in Cypress and my question is......do any of y'all know of a reputable shop that would install suspension parts such as springs and sway bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

cmwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You can try Chris' Car Doc in Humble, they do complete car work, specializes in mustangs, if I'm correct. They installed 3.73 gears in my daughters '14 V6, total job under $350 ( I supplied the parts )
If I may ask, what are your wheels? Brand and size? I have a '15 gt w/pp, magnetic, I'm in the wheel market and I must say, yours are very nice!

2 SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT
Question for y'all in Houston. I live up on the northwest side of town in Cypress and my question is......do any of y'all know of a reputable shop that would install suspension parts such as springs and sway bars?

72aaaf3640db0dd17e50c59ef58b8623.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you in the Houston S550 FB group? Couple of good guys there that do installs. A lot of people have used them.

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
You can try Chris' Car Doc in Humble, they do complete car work, specializes in mustangs, if I'm correct. They installed 3.73 gears in my daughters '14 V6, total job under $350 ( I supplied the parts )
If I may ask, what are your wheels? Brand and size? I have a '15 gt w/pp, magnetic, I'm in the wheel market and I must say, yours are very nice!

They are 20x10 Niche M133's and Nitto NT555 275/35ZR20.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
I'd go with CVT, several of our members all use them for alignments and cheap spring installs. They do good work for cheap.

OP
OP
GreenGuardian

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'd go with CVT, several of our members all use them for alignments and cheap spring installs. They do good work for cheap.

Thanks for the heads up phrenetik, appreciate it. Do you by chance know what CVT stands for or where they are located?