Sponsored

Sunday-Funday Car Build 15 GT PP

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
So I picked this thing up a few month back, living up with Rhode Island it has seen very little road action. So since its been bored and lonely in the garage all winter... what better to do then dump every available dollar I have into her. And with tax return season right around the corner, I'm sure everyone (including myself) has some plans in the works. Anyways so far I've gotten and/or installed the following parts/upgrades in my garage on the weekends:

• Roush quad axle back exhaust
  • Roush rear variance
  • Eiabach Sportline Springs
  • Ford Racing rear panel
  • GT350 Steering Wheel
  • 20% Tint
  • G2 Painted brembo's w/ logo
  • Ford Racing Short shifter
  • 1' Spacers all around
And I have just ordered the following parts and/or plan to order for the spring season, because why not spend some more money on something great to look at.

• 20' HRE FF015 20x10/11
  • Nitto NT05 275/35/20 & 315/35/20
  • "Stop the hop kit" (At least the primary components)
  • Eiabach Front and Rear Sways
  • BBK Cold Air Intake
Every once in a while I will take her out and I can truly appreciate where those dollars and garage hours go. The modding bug hits many of us and I am certainly no exception. I will continue to post pictures as best I can, for now here is what I have stored to date.

^Spacers were obviously on in this one, just for giggles :headbonk:

Sponsored

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Looks great! Love the rear photo with the Roush quad exhaust :)

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE **** 2/20/16********
Tires ordered after a ton of research and sizing. Went with the Nitto NT05's over the Toyo Proxy r888 mainly because of sizing and thread life. Getting fitted next week so these wheels will be mounted soon!!!!!

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Finally mounted, love the sizing and fitment with no rub and full functionality. Now its time to consider powder coat color schemes

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered some bmr goodies today and plan on ordering my Steeda rear sway bar next week. I think the combination of sticky rubber, cradle lockout kit, springs, vertical links and the sways will sufficiently reduce most of my wheel hop and make cornering control a breeze. Ill post pics when I get them installed.