Sponsored

Steeda tunes

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
Wanted to find out if I purchase the BDX with certified tune will that include just a 93 octane tune or will it also include an E85 as well? Called customer service and was transferred to someone's voicemail. Called back and was told they were not sure and they were short handed.... So any help before I make my purchase would be great
Screenshots_2021-03-17-16-16-40.png
Sponsored

Lazrgt513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT
I unfortunately just submitted a request to cancel my email tune with Steeda. I ordered on 9/9 and still don't have it. I am going to go with Brenspeed with their 2 day turnaround. I will say Steeda seems to have good customer service, no issues with the phone customer service team. I wish them well.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I unfortunately just submitted a request to cancel my email tune with Steeda. I ordered on 9/9 and still don't have it. I am going to go with Brenspeed with their 2 day turnaround. I will say Steeda seems to have good customer service, no issues with the phone customer service team. I wish them well.
Please send me your order number - I would like the opportunity to look into this for you & understand what may have transpired on our end.

Can you please send to tim at steeda

Thank you,

TJ

Lazrgt513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT
Hi TJ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm new to muscle cars or modifying cars in general. I went with Steeda because I've seen you across many forums for well over a decade now I believe according to my research. Before I list my order # I want you to know, you all have outstanding customer service. After I called and emailed Matt today, he told me I would be refunded within 3-5 days, no questions asked.

My order # is/was: AB- 127896. I purchased my email tune on 9/9, I called earlier this week for an update and they told me I was next in line. Today, I, unfortunately, had to call and cancel since I still haven't received my email tune.

I ended up purchasing a Brenspeed tune today, with their $50 upcharge for a 2-day turnaround. I would encourage you all to offer an up-charge for STAT turnaround times. I paid twice the price at Brenspeed vs. Steeda to start over, but they already sent me a tune form hours after purchasing.

In good faith, I honestly believe if I had the time to wait another week or so, the Steeda tune would have been worth it. I'm not here to talk bad about Steeda, like I said I've seen you in countless forums providing first-class customer service. I would have gladly given you all the $300 I gave Brenspeed today had that been an option.

Thank you, sir and God bless.
Sponsored