Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Hi all you Steeda Strut Tower brace owners,

A customer just contacted me as he is trying to fit his strut brace for a show this week end.

However he has misplaced his spacers.

As the braces come with 8 spacers and the EU cars only use 4 I thought I would appeal to our great community to see if anyone has their "spare 4" handy and could post them to him?
EDIT- err actually I think they only come with 6 spacers and use 4 on EU, so we will need a whip round, haha

A Steeda discount voucher will be available to anyone who helps.

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping an owner make his car show a bit more exciting!

Cheers Robbie

:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Last edited:

wuzie123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have 2 spacers that I can offer up... I'm sure i only received 6 in my pack?

OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
I have 2 spacers that I can offer up... I'm sure i only received 6 in my pack?
Thanks Doug, yes I edited the OP when I remembered there was only 6 in the pack...

If I can find one more person today with 2 spare we are there, and you can both get discount vouchers!

marino13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, Porsche 911
Hi Robbie

He's welcome to my spares but there's only one problem - currently moving house and wouldn't be able to post them until tomorrow from Guernsey. This will likely mean he doesn't get them in time but if he wants them I'd be happy to help.

Case

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Hi Robbie

He's welcome to my spares but there's only one problem - currently moving house and wouldn't be able to post them until tomorrow from Guernsey. This will likely mean he doesn't get them in time but if he wants them I'd be happy to help.
Whey-hey!... another Channel Islander on here at last... even though you are from Guernsey (will forgive you for that, just as I'm sure you'll forgive me being from Jersey) :D:D:D

marino13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang, Porsche 911
Whey-hey!... another Channel Islander on here at last... even though you are from Guernsey (will forgive you for that, just as I'm sure you'll forgive me being from Jersey) :D:D:D
Hi mate - pleasure to meet you!