Sponsored

Steeda Q750 StreetFighter Spoiler

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
[MENTION=14730]WKT[/MENTION] - Mind pulling me off the list? I ended up scoring at GT350 Track Spoiler that is now sitting on my car.

Thanks!
Sponsored

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
[MENTION=14730]WKT[/MENTION] - Mind pulling me off the list? I ended up scoring at GT350 Track Spoiler that is now sitting on my car.

Thanks!
Gotcha

WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] any new up dates on the Spoiler? It's been way to quiet on this thread:ninja:

Last edited:

chris_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium PP
The wait is killing me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Here it is, $469.95 shipped for the wing in satin black and we are in the process of adding it to the site, should be up tomorrow! Working on painted pricing as we speak.

Grandmarshal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dario
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]

is it possible to get the differences between this wing the the GT350 track wing explained please?, they look very similar, i understand that this wing will attach with 3M tape?

Thanks!

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
Ack! Please remove me from the list. Had no idea the unpainted would be that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Ack! Please remove me from the list. Had no idea the unpainted would be that much.

I'd call our race wing unpainted, the way this spoiler is satin black in finish it's smooth and literally ready to mount if you were going for that theme, although it could still be painted.

Sponsored

ConqSoft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium Vert, '16 428xi M Sport Vert
I appreciate the clarification but it's still a lot more more than I was expecting.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
$470 in unpainted satin finish...

So in the region of $570 painted?

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Totally not trying to start an argument...but when you say that the satin black is "ready to mount" but then also say that "it could still be painted" indicates to me that the base/unpainted spoiler has no finish on it at all...the satin black just so happens to represent the color of the unfinished product. It should probably at least be clear coated for protection from pebbles, bird shit, etc

I can go grab a CDC Outlaw for $330 shipped, can of plasti dip and clear coat and with a smooth stroke...I'm in business under $350

I have to admit...I was hoping for introductory pricing that would be a little lower for all the guys on the early list :-)

So far we've only seen the painted silver one to match your show car, along with one teaser of the unfininshed black on the floor. At $470 I cannot pull the trigger blindly. I'm going to need to see the unfinished black spoiler mounted on a bright color (TY, RR or CO) before I can commit any further.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Totally not trying to start an argument...but when you say that the satin black is "ready to mount" but then also say that "it could still be painted" indicates to me that the base/unpainted spoiler has no finish on it at all...the satin black just so happens to represent the color of the unfinished product. It should probably at least be clear coated for protection from pebbles, bird shit, etc

I can go grab a CDC Outlaw for $330 shipped, can of plasti dip and clear coat and with a smooth stroke...I'm in business under $350

I have to admit...I was hoping for introductory pricing that would be a little lower for all the guys on the early list :-)

So far we've only seen the painted silver one to match your show car, along with one teaser of the unfininshed black on the floor. At $470 I cannot pull the trigger blindly. I'm going to need to see the unfinished black spoiler mounted on a bright color (TY, RR or CO) before I can commit any further.

I hear you, I'll talk to the team about intro pricing for the members of the list.
Sponsored