Steeda Progressive Springs

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The Steeda progressive spring is part of their Comfort Package. I think that says it all.

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
My view on the progressive v linear choice has already been pretty well covered by people above...

It's a personal choice issue. I usually say if you are more concerned with comfort then opt progressive, but if you are from a sports car background and want a sportier feel with consistent response then linears will suit you better.

Both will handle much better than stock and both have similar lawering so it's just personal preference really.

What I would say is make sure you add a Steeda IRS Base pack when doing a spring install, whatever springs you get.

Selim K

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Selim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ive always read progressivs>>>>>>>>>> and some >>>> linears for street. If you are tracking, then linear. You get the nice sporty suspension feeling with the softness for bumps etc.

That said, I absolutely love my progressive Steeda springs + pro non adjustable struts/shocks combo and Steeda sway bars.

edit oh I forgot, I added 285.35.19 wheels, so now I added a little bit of gap back.
IMG_7927.jpg
Those are 285/35/19 on all 4 corners?
Sponsored