• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado Steeda OEM Heatshield Products for 2018+Mustang GT 5.0

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Selling for $65 Free Shipping
New in box, never used.

Paypal only - pay fee or send friends/family

Heatshield Products OEM 2018 Mustang GT Intake Manifold Heat Shield 5.0L Coyote (2011-2021)

Product Benefits:
  • Withstand 1,100 degrees F radiant continuous, 2000 F intermittent
  • Adhesive good for 300 degrees F
  • Lower intake temperatures
  • Increases up to 12 RWHP

This Steeda exclusive I-M Shield significantly reduces the amount of heat transfer from the top of your 5.0L Coyote powerhouse equipped with a 2018 and newer OE intake manifold, helping to reduce air-intake temperatures and increase horsepower. Lower air-intake manifold temperatures create a denser air/fuel mixture, creating more power.

No worries about peeling or adhesive issues. The heavy-duty adhesive will stick to any clean, semi-smooth surface. Simply degrease the surface, wipe with pre-paint cleaner or isopropyl alcohol, let it dry, then firmly press the I-M Shield onto the underside of the intake manifold. Use the provided edging tape to finish the installation of this intake manifold heat shield.

Great fitment and a precise cut. I-M Shield is pre-cut for the OE 2018 intake manifold (162 JR3Z-9424-A). This makes installation a breeze and ensures that you are getting proper heat-shielding for your intake manifold. Think of I-M Shield as an intercooler for your 2018+ Coyote intake manifold, reducing the temperature of the air/fuel inlet charge for higher density and more power.

Link to page: https://www.steeda.com/heatshield-products-140014-mustang-boot-heat-shield

steeda.png
Sponsored