Steeda Front Fascia

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
As I had mentioned earlier this week, fascias are shipping out each day. Some are shipping from GA, some are shipping from our vehicles department location. We are doing the best we can to ensure they ship out in a timely manner, and I anticipate a bunch more shipping out next week.
Uh Dave, see my previous post. Sorry

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Mine is showing up today, just spoke to the driver that's delivering it. Steeda and David were 100% transparent this whole time about the process. 45 days isn't anything when it comes to waiting on something that has never been to market. It took my wheels 5 months to be made.
Very true. I've waited much longer for body pieces that were new to market and wheels, alike. It's part of the process.

Positive news: Fascia will be here Monday! If there isn't a ton of pictures on here already, I'll be sure to provide.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I installed my bumper today, there is one one place when mounting the the fogs that needs a shorter screw. That's where DIB must have went through the tab. I had the same issue and just used a smaller screw I happen to have. I'll just get some touch-up paint to alleviate where it went through. The middle upper screw is the one that needs to be shorter.

The PP belly pan is very close, I didn't use the included brackets because they weren't really lining up with the holes that already existed in the fascia vs what the belly pan has. With that said, if you just mount the belly pan to all the oem points on the subframe, you can temporarily zip the front to the Steeda lip. it doesn't really leave a gap and I'm going to work up some brackets that will work. I'm going to make a big installation thread to help anyone out probably later on tonight or tomorrow.

Sponsored

OxfordPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
I installed my bumper today, there is one one place when mounting the the fogs that needs a shorter screw. That's where DIB must have went through the tab. I had the same issue and just used a smaller screw I happen to have. I'll just get some touch-up paint to alleviate where it went through. The middle upper screw is the one that needs to be shorter.

The PP belly pan is very close, I didn't use the included brackets because they weren't really lining up with the holes that already existed in the fascia vs what the belly pan has. With that said, if you just mount the belly pan to all the oem points on the subframe, you can temporarily zip the front to the Steeda lip. it doesn't really leave a gap and I'm going to work up some brackets that will work. I'm going to make a big installation thread to help anyone out probably later on tonight or tomorrow.
Looking forward to the write up. I ran into some problems so I want to see how you did it. I want it on the car now! Haha

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
For some reason my fog light housing has gap that i cant seem to get it to be flushed with the bumper when i put it on the tabs

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
For some reason my fog light housing has gap that i cant seem to get it to be flushed with the bumper when i put it on the tabs
Top or bottom? I had to really push hard and flush it up before screwing it in. I did all my mounting with the bumper on its face so I had some good leverage and drilled a tiny pilot hole before screwing it on. I got mine decently flush but there's a gap slightly where the upper lens with the switchbacks live. You can't really see it from the front though. The OEM bumper has some odd gaps in places too though.

Sponsored

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
I got to call steeda tomorrow i cant pull off what darksubrosa did because my car is silver and you can notice the gap on that housing.

marrero412002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOEY
Vehicle(s)
15 INGOT MUSTANG GT PP
Spoke to steeda they said that screw should pull up the housing and eliminate the gap i whrn i wasinstalling the screws 2 days ago but i felt like it was not grabbing on to the bumper i will give it another attempt.
Sponsored