Sponsored

Steeda customer satisfaction 110%!!!!!

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I would just like to share my recent Steeda experience with anyone willing to listen:D. This has to be the very best company I have ever had the pleasure to buy products from. I was having issues installing my Steeda Progressive Springs/Pro Performance spring and strut kit. I posted questions on the forum and Mike D from Steeda (and all the other members here as well) helped me tremendously! What a great guy. Mike called me, helped me, helped me some more, LOL etc. I was ready to "throw in the towel" and Mike talked me through the install mistakes that I made. I was SURE it was the product and not my mechanical skills. I was completely wrong!! I'm so happy with the entire kit and especially the fact that Mike and Steeda have your back. I feel it's a rare thing. Mike D/Steeda will get ANY issue resolved. Of this I'm surely confident!!:cheers:
Garrett
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Garrett, I agree 100%! That's the same experience I've had with Mike (SteedaTech) and TJ and sometimes the extended Steeda team. They've all been great to work with and I couldn't be more pleased with the parts/suspension solution that I've bought from Steeda!

Part of the credit goes to you though for reaching out to them. Many people just install successfully and move on. Some have troubles and their chance for success would go up dramatically if they called the vendor. Steeda is a great example of this but it goes for most vendors I think. I think it's also a courtesy to the vendor. Especially vendors that support us so actively on the forum.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I would just like to share my recent Steeda experience with anyone willing to listen:D. This has to be the very best company I have ever had the pleasure to buy products from. I was having issues installing my Steeda Progressive Springs/Pro Performance spring and strut kit. I posted questions on the forum and Mike D from Steeda (and all the other members here as well) helped me tremendously! What a great guy. Mike called me, helped me, helped me some more, LOL etc. I was ready to "throw in the towel" and Mike talked me through the install mistakes that I made. I was SURE it was the product and not my mechanical skills. I was completely wrong!! I'm so happy with the entire kit and especially the fact that Mike and Steeda have your back. I feel it's a rare thing. Mike D/Steeda will get ANY issue resolved. Of this I'm surely confident!!:cheers:
Garrett
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!

All the best,

Mike D
Sponsored