Stack of mods coming!

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Monday Nov. 1 my GT350 goes into SS Customs in Redwood City for a stack of stuff. Ceramic coating on the paint, PPF on the entire front end, window tint, painting calipers, installing new steering wheel. Will have it back in time for my coastal cruise on Nov. 12th. Holding my breath as I have to leave my car in the hands of strangers...
Sponsored

yshk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
hey Broid, how was your experience with SS Customs? Do you know if they do aftermarket installs?

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Pretty good. The ceramic coating and paint correction was very nice, the PPF was almost flawless, although I should have gone back for a couple of minor details. They were expensive and I expected perfection. But I never went back and then I moved. The only install they did for me was to change out my steering wheel. Other than that, I don't know what other installs they might do. All in all, they were very good, but expensive, so if you use them, expect perfection, and demand it if necessary.

yshk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Pretty good. The ceramic coating and paint correction was very nice, the PPF was almost flawless, although I should have gone back for a couple of minor details. They were expensive and I expected perfection. But I never went back and then I moved. The only install they did for me was to change out my steering wheel. Other than that, I don't know what other installs they might do. All in all, they were very good, but expensive, so if you use them, expect perfection, and demand it if necessary.
Awesome, thanks so much for the info. Super helpful.
Sponsored