Sponsored

Some stupid question about what I have... and what I want

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
Thanks, I’m scared! :doh:
If you drive it with regular street tires you should be able to rolling burnouts... starting at a 70mph roll... it definetly demands respect, but I dd mine 90miles a day. You get used to it, but its always fun.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Your gonna love man I did an MSD Boost a pump and I installed it in the trunk wheel well, already had 8 gauge power wire from battery going back there for subwoofer amp.

It’s been addressed here already, but I just went Kooks Long tube catless recently and love it. It was as loud as hell until I put the Borla Touring resonator on, now it’s perfect. With Whipple cal you can use the de-Fouler (big Daddy) I think on the rear 02 sensors or HP Tuners can modify the Whipple cal to turn off cat protection and codes you get with no cats.

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Your gonna love man�� I did an MSD Boost a pump and I installed it in the trunk wheel well, already had 8 gauge power wire from battery going back there for subwoofer amp.
I’m sure there is a hot wire back there somewhere. I have a zero gage for future system but not ready to install that yet.
Did you install your whipple? I’m planning on three days just in case.

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
I’m sure there is a hot wire back there somewhere. I have a zero gage for future system but not ready to install that yet.
Did you install your whipple? I’m planning on three days just in case.
Yes I've done the Whipple install twice on the S550 as well as OPG, lot's of help here via tech questions if needed. PM me anytime you need help or you can text me at Shawn Foster at 207 231 4112. I've also got the Ford manuals for OPG install.

OP
OP
NewTekBuzz

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
Yes I've done the Whipple install twice on the S550 as well as OPG, lot's of help here via tech questions if needed. PM me anytime you need help or you can text me at Shawn Foster at 207 231 4112. I've also got the Ford manuals for OPG install.

Thanks Shawn! much appreciated... OPG's will come later, had to empty the bank on this one.
ill definitely be in touch soon for the whipple install :)

Tim

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Thanks Shawn! much appreciated... OPG's will come later, had to empty the bank on this one.
ill definitely be in touch soon for the whipple install :)

Tim
Understand it can get costly a little less work to do OPG before the whipple tensioner plate and accessories go back on. OPG can be done later without removing blower just front plate both valve covers and timing cover come off. Of course the alternator, water pump AC belt which will roll off to get timing cover off.

xxchieferxx

lol@ mpg
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just finished installing mine. If you have questions i can help as well. The install wasnt hard at all but can be time consuming.
Sponsored