Sponsored

Some "spec" for the EU

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not much new, but gives some confirmation on what has been disclosed. I assume this will be valid for EU markets

I have tried to translate the important parts. Not sure if I was allowed to share this but its nothing new or "secret"...
I have it confirmed from two dealers here in Sweden

No word regarding the HP
Sponsored

Attachments

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Weird... it states that Grabber Yellow is an exclusive Mach 1 color. However according to the US Order Guide Grabber Yellow is also available on the EcoBoost and the GT. Just not on the California Special.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It's possible they'll limit Grabber Yellow to the Mach 1, but I agree its odd. I honestly thought they might only offer the Mach 1 and drop the GT to keep things simple and efficient, so I guess its good that the GT will still be offered.

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What is happening with WLTP is that any additions to a car has to be recalculated from an emissions POV as far as I have understood.

I think they are trying to limit different options.

Going forward on all cars in EU most likely there will be 2-3 options packages, e.g. if you want to have the HUD as they have for the ID4 for you have to opt for the Max pacakge which is another 10k EUR at least hear in Sweden
Sponsored