• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wisconsin SOLO Stainless Exhaust (2018-2020)

Scatman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GR
I bought this exhaust a few weeks ago and my wife says its way to loud! I love it but have to put something quieter on, It's full stainless and is really high quality stuff. The fact that you can adjust the tips anyway you want is truly unique. I would prefer local pickup but if you are willing to pay for shipping I will ship it. $400 is the least I will take for it as I paid well over $500 just a couple of weeks ago.
solo 2.JPG
solo 1.JPG
y for shipping I can do that.
solo.JPG
Sponsored

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
... any idea what shipping will cost ? I was looking to purchase these but with the black tips but this is a good deal. Your opinion on sound and tone ... thanks so much

OP
OP

Scatman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GR
Are you keeping the factory resonator or going x or h? I had an h-pipe with them and in my opinion it sounded amazing! Not that loud when crazing but when you are on the throttle it’s loud! Where do you live? I bought SVE mufflers from a guy on here and it cost him $75 to ship them but depending on where you live I will only charge $50 to ship them and I’ll cover the difference

OP
OP

Scatman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GR
You can very easily sand, prime and paint the tips black with some high temp paint and they would look perfect!

please text me at +12627077878 as I don’t check my email very often