Sponsored

Sold

chaospiece

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Guard
This would be my ideal summer exhaust.
Wish i could scoop it up asap for that price lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Isac860812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
hows the drone? im interested.
I didnt feel like there was any drone, its tame at normal driving speeds but sounds really good when you get on it. When i was installing it i was curious to hear the car with just the mid pipes on and i loved how the car sounds without mufflers. I was eventually going to cut the mufflers off and just have a straight pipe exhaust but got rid of the car before i got to that point.

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How about cold start? Pretty bad? My neighborhood tries to always threaten me with police about my current exhaust and its just a resonator delete and magnaflow mufflers with stock piping

OP
OP

Isac860812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT
How about cold start? Pretty bad? My neighborhood tries to always threaten me with police about my current exhaust and its just a resonator delete and magnaflow mufflers with stock piping
Hmmm well its loud but my neighbors never complain, its a "newer" neighborhood so maybe the double pane windows reduce the noise enough for the neighbors not to hear it much...not sure

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hmmm well its loud but my neighbors never complain, its a "newer" neighborhood so maybe the double pane windows reduce the noise enough for the neighbors not to hear it much...not sure
Gotcha, I mean they haven't complained in a while, i WAS running no mufflers so i get it but i literally start up and leave lol. GLWS if its still up when i get the $ together i'll be in touch.
Sponsored