• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia SOLD

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
$275 SHIPPED

These were on my '17 V6 car. Took them off when I traded the car in on my '19 GT. I bought brand new Ford OEM upper and lower intakes (would cost about $250 shipped for the pair now) and had them shipped to Gig's Performance Engineering and paid for the porting.

https://www.gigsperformance.com/#!

Same place that does GM, Dodge, Ford Throttle Body and intake manifold porting.

The first three pictures are the pictures GIGS sent me after porting before he boxed them up and shipped them to me.

Were on my car for about 20K miles.

Why worry about cores or core charges, by these, bolt them on and keep your stock parts.

Ported Intakes 1.JPG

Ported Intakes 2.JPG

Ported Intakes 3.JPG

M6G Ported intakes 1.jpeg

M6G Ported intakes 2.jpeg

M6G Ported intakes 3.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Pm replied to.

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
PM’d

OP
OP

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry - been busy - didn't mark them sold. Sold to Nejtan and shipped out already.
Sponsored