• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT SOLD!

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
SOLD!
Selling my 2015-2019 Corsa Double Helix X-Pipe, love the power and sound but going a different route.
(The outlet adapters to the mufflers is the only thing I don't have, but if you need them you can order from Corsa for $32)
The part number for the outlet adapter is 20MU4083, and the cost is $32.00 for them.

Price Dropped to $420
$420 Free Shipping Fed Ex (Lower 48)
Paypal Only (Friends and Family or buyer pays fees)

Corsa X-Pipe 2015-2019 Mustang GT For Sale.jpg
AM screenshot X pipe.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Price drop - $460 shipped!
First come first serve

Jolivar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
Will it come with the reducers going to the mufflers as well? Didn’t see it pictured

OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Hey @Jolivar So the "reducers" or the outlet to the mufflers was lost apparently. I thought I had them but I don't.
I contacted Corsa Performance and they said you can order them no problem. The part number is 20MU4083, and the cost is $32.00 for them.

Because of this I'm dropping the price to $420
Let me know if you want it.
I'll update the original post with this info.

OP
OP
NickBlack

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Price Drop $420 Free Shipping!
Someone buy this X-Pipe and get it outta my office :)

Sponsored