• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida (SOLD) Sync 3 APIM Non-Nav

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
For sale is a Sync 3 APIM non-nav version. Excludes screen. Came out of a functioning car and already preprogramed for those base mustangs that want to upgrade to Sync 3. Great for those that are going from base or MFT radios. $140 shipped.

I realize I have no feedback here yet, but please see my ebay ID: liz0445
IMG_2813.jpg
IMG_2814.jpg
IMG_2799.jpg
IMG_2815.jpg
IMG_2816.jpg
IMG_2804.jpg
IMG_2798.jpg
IMG_2800.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Henry_gv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
When I install will i have to program it to my 2015 pp?

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Depending on the buildsheet of your car, yes you will with forscan. This particular APIM came out of a 2017 GT performance pack base, that had the 4th screen originally. If you have the 8in screen already its a fairly straight forward install. If you have the 4in screen, you will need a new bezel, screen, harness, usb hub. Reference the thread below for more info:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/sync-3-swap-its-all-in-here.82973/

Henry_gv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Depending on the buildsheet of your car, yes you will with forscan. This particular APIM came out of a 2017 GT performance phbase, that had the 4th screen originally. If you have the 8in screen already its a fairly straight forward install. If you have the 4in screen, you will need a new bezel, screen, harness, usb hub. Reference the thread below for more info:

Depending on the buildsheet of your car, yes you will with forscan. This particular APIM came out of a 2017 GT performance pack base, that had the 4th screen originally. If you have the 8in screen already its a fairly straight forward install. If you have the 4in screen, you will need a new bezel, screen, harness, usb hub. Reference the thread below for more info:

Yeah i have the 8" screen, So if its programmed its plug and play basically?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

Stevogoggs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium w/ performance package 6sp
is this still available

Sponsored

Stevogoggs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium w/ performance package 6sp
Interested in the sync 3 Apim and screen if it’s still available

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Interested in the sync 3 Apim and screen if it’s still available
This listing is just for the APIM.

The screen I have does not respond to touch functions, but have it listed on ebay for Parts.

OP
OP
Chuck

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
This listing is just for the APIM.

The screen I have does not respond to touch functions, but have it listed on ebay for Parts.
Screen is sold, I have just the APIM now.