• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland *** SOLD ********SMOKED 18+ Tailights single mode

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I may be interested. What do you mean by single mode? What brand are they?

OP
OP
S550_Stef

S550_Stef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEFANOS
Vehicle(s)
16 mustang gt pp
I may be interested. What do you mean by single mode?
It was when vland first released the euro style tailights. They are the first version of the tailights before the 5 mode ones came out so they just light up like stock(no amber or anything/ just red). hope that helps

OP
OP
S550_Stef

S550_Stef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEFANOS
Vehicle(s)
16 mustang gt pp
It was when vland first released the euro style tailights. They are the first version of the tailights before the 5 mode ones came out so they just light up like stock(no amber or anything/ just red). hope that helps
since its not the 5-mode, it doesnt need the third brake light harness so you literally take off the stock ones and plug these in. no wiring from third brake light into the trunk like the 5 mode ones.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
So they light up red but are sequential like stock?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
OK I'll think about it, price is the only thing keeping me from buying them (not because I think $200 is unreasonable, but because I just spent a lot on mods).

OP
OP
S550_Stef

S550_Stef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEFANOS
Vehicle(s)
16 mustang gt pp
OK I'll think about it, price is the only thing keeping me from buying them (not because I think $200 is unreasonable, but because I just spent a lot on mods).
all good let me know. they were 400 new. you can make an offer too. i have a little wiggle room

ghostyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any damage? Work like they should?

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website