• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(SOLD)..Race Star 94's with MT drag radials

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
SOLD!!!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Adam99SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR Mustang GT PP, 1971 Datsun 240z SBF 80mm
[MENTION=13622]Evil87GN[/MENTION]

I would have been interested however I have a PP model and 17" wheels wont clear front brakes. That might be what is keeping people away....

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
If you were local to me I'd be interested.

Bump for a great deal!
South FL...hmm, I'm not opposed to meeting halfway, as it's a straight shot down I95. I know for a fact they will fit in the Mustang...lol. These S550 cars are pretty amazing in the amount of stuff that fits compared to the S197, especially when you take the lower seat cushion out so the seat backs lay flat.

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
[MENTION=13622]Evil87GN[/MENTION]

I would have been interested however I have a PP model and 17" wheels wont clear front brakes. That might be what is keeping people away....
I had not thought about that. The GT PP brakes are pretty monstrous...lol. It's too bad they won't fit a Dodge, otherwise I might keep them for the next car, likely a Scat Pack.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Would you be willing to sell just the rears?
I'll get back to you on that. I had someone on FB ask about the fronts, so if he's still interested, I'll split them up.

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
I'd also be interested in just rears.
I'm holding out until early next week on splitting them up without a buyer for the fronts. There's an Eco owner in your neck of the woods who wants the set, but won't have the $$ until the beginning of the week.

Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Still have them ?

OP
OP

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
Still have them ?
Yep, still have them. Buyer that was interested in the set hasn't responded to multiple tags on FB, so time to pass him by. I would prefer to sell them as a set, but could always use the 7" ones for small DRs..lol.

Mikeiscoo2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm 4 hours south of you but I would only need the rear wheels no need for tires lol I have sets on sets of tires. I just need a 9.5 and I have a 9" so if worse comes to worse hit me up
Sponsored