• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida SOLD! For Sale : 2019 GT350 (Corrected, Protected, Coated) $61000

rmk350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW
Selling my GT350. Unit number K1000! 6200 miles

Purchased new and had shipped in an enclosed trailer to me. Had 3 miles on it. Immediately had my detailer do a 2-step paint correction on it and then the car went to Paint Protection Film installer and I had Xpel put on a lot of the car (front bumper, hood, fenders, roof, A-pillar, side impact area before rear tire, wing, and black plastic on trunk). After that my detailer did a ceramic coating on the car. Windows were tinted after ceramic coat. It is a fun and easy car to wash. I maintain it the Obsessed Garage way, if you are familiar with that. I broke in the car per manual for the first 1000 miles and kept it in Normal mode. Made the first run in Sport mode really worth it. The car runs and drives great!

This is my 2nd GT350, first one was a 2017 I purchased new. This car feels a lot better to me. Interior is a lot nicer. B&O sound system is 10 times better. Cup 2 tires are awesome. Tuning and power delivery feel better. Recaro seats are great. Has the Handling Pack. Looks great. Get a lot of thumbs ups and looks when I'm driving the car. I have done the JLT passenger side oil catch can and JLT foam blocks in the side skirts. Redline hood struts. Ford did the oil and filter change on the car. Other than that I have driven the car on nice days and a few mountain trips. Amazing car. I smile every time I drive it. The car is in great shape and protected so you can enjoy it as it's meant to be enjoyed. Comes with the car cover also. Call or text me with any questions. I am negotiable on price. Make an offer! More pics and video available upon request. Thanks! 850-776-5705

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.1.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

20200204_105158.jpg

20200524_181720.jpg

20201023_102724.jpg

GT350 Dragon 3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
I know this has the handling pack, but have the adjustable strut mounts been installed? Gurney flap? I don't see the gurney flap pictured.

OP
OP
rmk350

rmk350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
I know this has the handling pack, but have the adjustable strut mounts been installed? Gurney flap? I don't see the gurney flap pictured.
Hey. I have not installed any of the Handling Pack stuff. All in original wrap and box.

OP
OP
rmk350

rmk350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Ended up taking 58k for the car. Maybe this info will help current buyers or sellers of GT350s.
Sponsored