• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD:::2015-2016 Ford Racing Shelby GT350 Sport Exhaust Package with Quad tips

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
Selling this for one of my friends. We ordered 3 kits but he wanted the touring kit which isnt in stock yet at dealers. This kit is brand new as shown, removed from boxes for photos.

this is the Ford Racing Performance by BORLA Sports exhaust with quad tips and Shelby GT350 rear valance and stainless tips and hardware. I have one on my car and it looks and sounds pretty bad ass.

PM if your serious it will ship in two boxes and will ship after the Holiday as i am away until then.

thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
All your friend has to do is keep the resonator in stead of swapping it with the X

OP
OP

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
All your friend has to do is keep the resonator in stead of swapping it with the X
he has no intentions of keeping the OEM resonator as it was tossed a while back when he did his H pipe . The borla touring comes with a center resonator and diff rear muffler boxes. that is what he wants.

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
Do you by chance have the valance?

Sponsored

Infamous

President of Honda
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
of course you can not install this without it. i have a pending sale on this kit
Gotcha, my question about the valance is if those little rings around the exhaust ports can be removed, if you could take a quick glance at it. Would you not be interested in just selling the valance if it came down to it? Thank you. :headbang:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Any pics of the valence? Is it a pretty simple install with the premium package?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I don't know if I like it or not...I just need someone to give me an amazing deal on some long tubes lol
Sponsored