SoCal Meet & Cruise #4: Palm Springs - December 13, 2015

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Just want to thank everyone for coming out yesterday and helping make it an awesome day of old and new friends talking cars, cruising, lunch and then more cruising :cheers: Special shout out to [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] for doing an awesome job on putting this together and all of your time researching everything that it took to put things in place. Was nice to meet you [MENTION=15194]Gdyup50[/MENTION] and thanks for rounding up the people for the meet up spot out in the desert (your car is coming along awesome!) [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] it was great hanging out again and meeting your better half(wife) and looks like that extra fuel tank paid off this time. [MENTION=19148]free[/MENTION] sorry to hear about your mom and glad to see she's doing better. Family has to come first so we look forward to seeing you in January. [MENTION=19795]ghig302[/MENTION] it was great to see you and your wife again. When you get your GT350 you'll have to make sure you bring it out for our meets. We promise we'll keep all our drool off it. [MENTION=18677]Stobou[/MENTION] it was nice to meet you and thanks for representing the convertibles in style! [MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] thanks for showing up at the meet and of course a special thanks to your lovely wife for the awesome photos. Looks like I have to find a pair of Ruby Red Tennis shoes to keep up with your Competition Orange ones.

And of course a very special thank you to everyone for bringing out toys for the toy drive and helping make alot of kids have a little better Christmas this year.

So now [MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] we need to start working on January's cruise :headbang: :cheers:

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
I missed you guys by about 10 minutes! Looks like you had a great time! Were there any other ecoboosts?

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] grrrreat pics!

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] As always...GREAT job, Linh :love:

You woulda had a field day taking pics out in the desert! Thankfully we have [MENTION=8273]DSagun[/MENTION], too, so we did get lots of coverage! But we will hang out longer next time. ;)

Good luck on your exam!

Sponsored

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
Pictures look great [MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION]!

OutlawGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
GT-Trackpack
Nice to meet y'all, on the Desert Pony Run! We must plan a drive up through Hwy 74 to Idyllwild in spring. The weather and road conditions were perfect sunday afternoon. I'm bummed that no one joined me for the drive. Here's some of what you missed, sunshine, fresh blacktop, little traffic, and fresh mtn air! Brian
2015-12-14 14.56.39.jpg

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
Nice to meet y'all, on the Desert Pony Run! We must plan a drive up through Hwy 74 to Idyllwild in spring. The weather and road conditions were perfect sunday afternoon. I'm bummed that no one joined me for the drive. Here's some of what you missed, sunshine, fresh blacktop, little traffic, and fresh mtn air! Brian
That wasn't the part we were concerned about. It is a beautiful drive in any weather. Springtime should be perfect all around.

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Nice to meet you, Brian, really glad you could join us! Definitely planning to do that run...how about we put a route together for March or April?

Great-looking pony you got there, too! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
when and where is the next one? hopefully i can make it it sucks that i missed the last 2 times

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
when and where is the next one? hopefully i can make it it sucks that i missed the last 2 times
Not sure where yet, but I am aiming for Jan 17...:cool:

OutlawGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
GT-Trackpack
Nice to meet you, Brian, really glad you could join us! Definitely planning to do that run...how about we put a route together for March or April?

Great-looking pony you got there, too! :thumbsup:
Thanks Liz! Yes, march or april would be great! We'll have to keep an eye on" El Nino" though, LOL!!! :eyebulge: and I would be happy to share some input on that particular route as well.

MrVu1101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 401A
I hear PCH is nice scenery wise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert

Had a great time Sunday, starting with meeting a few of the other stragglers at Denny's in Beaumont.
Sponsored

Last edited: