Sitting position and tired right leg or thigh

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
This might sound rather stupid or silly. But, those owning and driving a 2018-2021 Mustang GT Premium, does your right leg or thigh ever get tired while driving?

Curious, if most of you rest your leg/thigh on the middle console while driving? Thus, avoiding your leg/thigh from getting tired.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Mine gets tired in any car that doesn't have tall enough thigh support. I have to keep my seat all the way to the floor because the front of the seat is highest in that position. I also have my seat as far back as I can and still operate the clutch. This keeps my right leg extended and resting on the seat, instead of having to hold it up your self.....which leads to leaning it against the center console.

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
This might sound rather stupid or silly. But, those owning and driving a 2018-2021 Mustang GT Premium, does your right leg or thigh ever get tired while driving?

Curious, if most of you rest your leg/thigh on the middle console while driving? Thus, avoiding your leg/thigh from getting tired.
Yes, but after long rides, like several hours.

I found that rising seat cushion front helps.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
you aren't leaving wallet in back pocket are you?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Not the least bit silly or stupid. Happens to a lot of us especially on longer drives. Checkout thigh extenders on Amazon or eBay. Something like this might work for you.

1631548994323.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
circatee

circatee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Circatee
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT Premium Fastback
Not the least bit silly or stupid. Happens to a lot of us especially on longer drives. Checkout thigh extenders on Amazon or eBay. Something like this might work for you.

1631548994323.jpeg

Thanks. Just nice to know that I am not the only one.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Took a bit to dial in the seat but I do a 4.5 hour drive non-stop with no issues. I'm 55 and there is a little more fatigue than there used to be. But I've found its all in getting the seat angles right for support under my thighs.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline

...nay, nay I say.

However, this is the reason I got rid of my '20 Scat Pack............ :like:
most uncomfortable position, NOT as good as the Mustang

IMG_0461 (1).JPG

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
Do you typically drive with your wallet in your right rear pocket? After doing that for years, and stopping, my muscles basically defaulted to having my right hip slightly elevated. My right thigh and groin would get really sore (I swear, pulling my groin muscle hurts more than breaking a bone ever did). I had to consciously think about my posture to correct it.

Sponsored

Hadelson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hugo
Vehicle(s)
19 Roush RS3 P2, 6 speed; Lots of suspension work
No issues for me. Do take my wallet out for long trips . Note Upper right leg is all metal inside……..wrong place at wrong time :(

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Huh, my wallet never has enough in it to make a difference. But seriously, a bifold wallet is more comfortable than a trifold. I too end up with the seat as low as it goes. Something about the seat bottom shape has always been a little uncomfortable to me.
Sponsored