Paint Correction/Detailer in the S.F. Bay Area

LR170Shelby350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
I'm thinking about taking my R to a professional to have the paint buffed and all the factory blemishes removed. I'm usually not comfortable having someone buff on my paint because I've seen so many cars with bad results. But, I don't know if I have the level of expertise (and practice) it's going to take to achieve the results I want. But I'm not sure who is really good and has reliably produced outstanding results. Can any one recommend a detailing shop in the San Francisco Bay area that is exceptional? There has to be a couple considering how many high-dollar cars I see driving around on a regular basis.

Any help or recommendations based on personal experience would be very much appreciated.
Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
100% recommend Vince at Omega Werks in Pleasanton, CA. He's worked on my car and countless other GT350s as well as some craaaaazy high dollar cars from Pagani's to Ferrari's to Lambo's and everything else too. Prices are good and the quality of work is great.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/omega-werks-pleasanton
https://www.instagram.com/omega_werks/

He takes very good care of the cars he works on so you never have to worry about anything. I've been going to him for 5 years. He did my full PPF and ceramic coating too. I track my car a decent amount, drive it all over and in all kinds of weather conditions (including hail), it has 20k+ miles on it, yet everyone that looks at it still thinks it's a brand new 2020 that only has a few miles on it that gets babied and never driven.

OP
OP
LR170Shelby350R

LR170Shelby350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Thanks, Jessie! That's exactly what I was hoping for and Pleasanton is relatively close to my location which makes this easier. It's always better to get someone with actual experience for these types of items because a detailer can really damage your finish if they don't have enough experience. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll have a couple Ferrari's in his shop when I visit. I'll let him know you referred me as well.

If anyone else has additional options in the Bay Area, please let me know. It's good to have a back-up in the event Vince is unable to do it for some reason.

OP
OP
LR170Shelby350R

LR170Shelby350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Nice. That looks fantastic. Thanks for the information and I'll drive by and check them out next time I'm in the area.

Much appreciated!
Sponsored