Sponsored

Dual rate springs (ultimate handling) I emailed steeda after buying parts.. No response???

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80
Okay I just purchased a 2019 Amazing Mustang GT pp1 car.. I’m wanting to put the parts that I need on the car, I’m brand new into this platform (awesome platform)...

“Gripe” I emailed steeda. Asking did I buy the right springs? (I bought the dual rates for a bit more $$).. I told them my plans ... No response. I received a correspondence email saying that they got the message ??...
It was my first purchase with the 10% off code (which is awesome) I basically asked if I bought the right springs.. No response...??? 🤔 I planned on putting a detailed list together for stop the hop kit with adjustable dampers. But all I hear are crickets. There are literally zero reviews on YouTube about these springs. My first go round with this company. I dunno? Am I being treated right?.. I’m a potential future buyer??.. I just asked for help. Figured I would get on here and ask what everyone thinks. If they had the same first experience??

4525E2C1-290C-4EB3-A40C-ADDF0944F4DF.jpeg
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
well what's it for? it seems like 90% of people go for progressive springs for road.
dual are for track. I went progressive springs, with non adjustable pro strut/shock combo.

OP
OP
19VelocityBlueGt

19VelocityBlueGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 velocity blue gt pp1 10r80
well what's it for? it seems like 90% of people go for progressive springs for road.
dual are for track. I went progressive springs, with non adjustable pro strut/shock combo.
After research these sprigs are really good. But evidently you need a whole track suspension. Upgraded sway bars, adjustable dampers, the whole show.. Which is my plan (eventually). In the long haul. Evidently they don’t even fit on the factory struts and shocks??..🤔😬🤯 I’ll probably be sending them back to be honest. Or get a list going. So I don’t have to keep getting a alignment if they will work with me.. 😕

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I did everything at once.

springs/shocks/struts/sway bars/ adjustable camber plates, etc. if you're doing it. do it all once and be done then get alignment