Signed Car Pics

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
New LE buyers--did your LEs contain the signed pic from the build team?

Dealer took mine....Rachael and others from Customer Service tried for 2 months to get a replacement for but that has not happened-- I'm guessing Ford killed the pic idea somewhere during the build process.
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Earlier ones has two signatures. Later ones had one. Some none. Some had the vin written on it. It was very inconsistent.

Dealer should be held accountable. The pic belongs with the car. You paid for it. Kinda no different than if they would have taken the floor mats or something.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Wow, that is bullshit on that dealer. WTF.

OP
OP

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Dealer said they would "get one"...2 months later and nope. Just did the Ford/dealer survey yesterday after sitting on it for a month-have a feeling they are not liking their results.

Rachael and others at Ford Customer Service have tried...but so far unable to obtain the pic-I'm assuming with the build out done...those are long gone and no system in place for replacement of "dealer owner borrowed" originals...

I'm curious if Ford "gave up" on the pic idea mid-production. Thus wondering if recent buyers were finding the pics in the car or if they are coming up blank.

Last edited:

KB894

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE # 894 - Kona Blue - Auto
Picked mine up mid January. Signed picture was in glove box.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Limited Edition #483 - WW - Auto
My LE arrived at my dealer in early January and the picture was inside the glove box in a white envelope. Picture had my VIN handwritten on the left line and a signature on the right line.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Dealer said they would "get one"...2 months later and nope. Just did the Ford/dealer survey yesterday after sitting on it for a month-have a feeling they are not liking their results.

Rachael and others at Ford Customer Service have tried...but so far unable to obtain the pic-I'm assuming with the build out done...those are long gone and no system in place for replacement of "dealer owner borrowed" originals...

I'm curious of Ford "gave up" on the pic idea mid-production. Thus wondering if recent buyers were finding the pics in the car. or coming up blank.
I would be raising holy hell with Ford and that dealership. That item is yours and part of your purchase price.

They truly suck ass.

y2ksilverbullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT 5M, 2001 DHG Bullitt, 2015 GT 50 YR LE A6
When I traded #272 for #1064, the picture that came with #1064 was a white LE with one signature and the VIN# on the other line. I've been in touch with Ford Service to get the properly colored pic to go with the car, but still waiting as well. I think as production got rolling along, the picture details were the last thing on the Ford employees' minds and they just were throwing whatever picture they had into whatever car they saw fit.... I obviously would like a KB pic to go with my KB car, but at least it came with one, regardless of signatures and color on the card....
I do agree though, each owner should get the picture that was supposed to come with their LE. It's the least a company could do when one is spending $50k+ on one of their vehicles. Just like the cover should stay with the car as well, imho.
Good luck to those that are still trying to get everything they deserve. ;)

Special50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Anniversary Special Edition
I was told it would come with the welcome kit. I was also told they were running behind in getting those out. I just got the owner's manual in the glovebox. Wish I would've had the cover it shipped with since it has the 50th anniversary logo too!
Sponsored