Sponsored

SERIOUS buyers only.....2 GT350s in AZ.. 1k Over MSRP PLUS.....

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2017 Shelby GT350
It's the end of the month, I'm sure most of the dealers are trying to make there numbers:amen:
Yep, the end-month rush seems to cause a frenzy. I was contacted by a local dealer yesterday looking to make a deal, only for the sales rep to find out that they don't actually have any allocations to sell, haha.
Sponsored

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Considering there's basically only one Ghetto center in Arizona, it only takes about 2 minutes on ford.com to figure out what dealer it is. Just sayin'.

They also have a black R there. Website says $117k. lulz. Still if they'll take $19k less than advertised on their website for the non-Rs, what would they do on the R I wonder.
There ya go, fixed it. :cheers:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION]
Would be a good deal if it was local but I've found a few that are closer for msrp. Still thinking of just holding out for the 2018 or GT500. Found out today I may be moving again soon.

Porsche332

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Track Pkg
They have had those same cars now for 4-months and cannot sell them.Chapman Chevy.

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
They have had those same cars now for 4-months and cannot sell them.Chapman Chevy.
There's a dealer in Atlanta with 4 tech packs aging on the floor. They still want 15k ADM too. I went in the other day and asked them to start one for me. My 17 is awaiting a train to Atlanta but I had never heard or driven a 350. The car sounded great and they insisted that I take it for a ride. Those few miles made me really appreciate my decision to get one over a standard GT with the Roush SC added which was going to be my fallback if an MSRP allotment didn't materialize. The engine felt so "light" more like my 91 Prelude than a modern American V8. Besides the fact that the Camaro had zero visibility, the sluggish engine was my biggest complaint when I compared the tech in the SS vs. the GT350 early in the decision process.
Sponsored