Sponsored

Scoops or not

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I added scoops to my Bullitt. I’m undecided whether I like them. What do you think?

069FB738-D7B8-4444-8AA1-444D43BA0E63.jpeg
FDB10CAE-C506-4539-ABA4-131C043DD02B.jpeg
Sponsored

PoppinJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
If you are trying to decide if you like them then you prob don't like em but can't admit that to yourself because you spent the time and money putting it on. I think they look fine, better with the rest of the styling designs of a full kit, but ok on their own.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Reminds me of the hoary California Special editions of yore.

9904403-1968-ford-mustang-gt-cs-california-special-std.jpg

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
To each his own. If you like them enjoy them. If not then it was lesson learned.

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
If you are trying to decide if you like them then you prob don't like em but can't admit that to yourself because you spent the time and money putting it on. I think they look fine, better with the rest of the styling designs of a full kit, but ok on their own.
No I honestly don’t know some angles I like from others not. They looked great against my red GT on the Bullitt not so sure. I was just looking for honest opinions from the nation that created this motoring icon :)

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
OK, OP, this is just my opinion. Not worth that much. But, I don't think they work with the Bullitt, though with other Mustangs they might be great. If you had a black Bullitt, maybe. I know they were probably several hundred bucks, but I would take them off.

Just to let you know that I am a firm believer in modding your car any way you want and that is just great. Some wheels are OK and some other stuff, but the side scoops seem to move the car to a different style which clashes and would require more to finish it off like window louvers, etc.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I feel the same....they don’t flow with these cars....it’s just a piece of fibreglass Ford glued on its cars, non functional even? My vote is no...but you did ask.

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
Nothing worse (IMHO) than a fake, stuck on piece of non-functional trim. I would not do that to a Bullit...nope not me.....

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
It's a personal thing. I put side scoops on my '11 GT black with a fat wide white stripe down the middle and it definitely worked. But, the Bullitt doesn't somehow. The OP is free to do as he pleases and I wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures from different angles.

I am on the fence about some mods myself, but they are to make more POWER!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Bill.....there’s the difference right there.....they flow with your Red Stangs!! Awesome!!

OP
OP

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
OK, OP, this is just my opinion. Not worth that much. But, I don't think they work with the Bullitt, though with other Mustangs they might be great. If you had a black Bullitt, maybe. I know they were probably several hundred bucks, but I would take them off.

Just to let you know that I am a firm believer in modding your car any way you want and that is just great. Some wheels are OK and some other stuff, but the side scoops seem to move the car to a different style which clashes and would require more to finish it off like window louvers, etc.
I feel the same....they don’t flow with these cars....it’s just a piece of fibreglass Ford glued on its cars, non functional even? My vote is no...but you did ask.
I agree they look great painted red on a GT now painted highland green I’m undecided...thanks for your opinions. I’ll have a see what they look like with louvres if I’m still not keen they’re off :)

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
I have scoops on my car and like them as I feel the car looks a bit plain without something to there and I roll my eyes at haters that say fake scoops are dumb or I like the clean look of no scoops and rip on them. If you like the way they look keep them, but....the point of a Bullitt is to look basic and plain so I agree that it takes away from the Bullitt look a bit but so what, they aren't permanent and if down the road you want to take them off you could.
Sponsored