Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Seems you skipped over the post. as I said I'll wait till the trucks are in the wild. and what it can and can't do.
Ford can claim it power a home for a month, doesn't make it reality .
Once they are in customers hands, and it can power a home that is used as it would be if powered by the electric power utility grid and it last 3 days, then I'll believe it.
but Ford hooking it up to a home, that only had a few l.e.d. lights on, and a fridge isn't stating much.
now go power a home running electric heat or an a/c, the fridge, the hot water heater, the lights, the washer/drier/ computer, router,and everything else a normal home has going while the family is home. and it is still doing so after 3 days, great. unlikely. but know own knows as no one has these trucks to do in the wild, customer use testing the claims of Ford.
If it can great. but knowing the draws even on the most energy star rated home gear. not likely.
The all knowledgeable one has spoken. Unfortunately he failed to do his research and missed that the current ICE F-150 already has this feature at up to 7kW output. Keep up!

CHUB01150_F150ProPower_SP_C113.pdf (ford.com)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the same three, quoting and then liking each others post. all grouped together, and all like lighning ninja's
Probably because we all value reason, rationality, scepticism and above all elseā€¦.EVIDENCE.

Itā€™s hardly surprising that people who hold similar basic ideas toward filtering information might often find themselves agreeing with one another more often than notā€¦..

Ever noticed how those who donā€™t employ those tactics are frequently in disagreement with one another? Thereā€™s a good reason why thereā€˜s several thousand Christian denominations as one example.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The all knowledgeable one has spoken. Unfortunately he failed to do his research and missed that the current ICE F-150 already has this feature at up to 7kW output. Keep up!

Changing the goal post, I see. we were talking the LIGHtNING truck, that isn't an ice power truck.
And you have keep up at the end of your post. pfft.
Where will he move the goal post to next.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

Hello; The current ICE F-150 will have to have the ICE engine running to make the electric power. Kind of defeats to notion of using an all electric EV and depending on renewable electricity such as solar panes and wind. That ICE F-150 will be an easily portable generator in that use.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Changing the goal post, I see. we were talking the LIGHtNING truck, that isn't an ice power truck.
And you have keep up at the end of your post. pfft.
Where will he move the goal post to next.
Far from it. The system that will be used on the Lightning is already in use on the F150 ICE and hybrid at a lower rated power output. No goal post moved, just your lack of understanding.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably because we all value reason, rationality, scepticism and above all elseā€¦.EVIDENCE.

Itā€™s hardly surprising that people who hold similar basic ideas toward filtering information might often find themselves agreeing with one another more often than notā€¦..

Ever noticed how those who donā€™t employ those tactics are frequently in disagreement with one another? Thereā€™s a good reason why thereā€˜s several thousand Christian denominations as one example.
Right and all are only here to post and like each others posting at the same time, and when one is gone, they all are.
but have locations of east coast usa, uk, and down under
Any other words of wisdom you want to share I have boots that go up to my neck.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Far from it. The system that will be used on the Lightning is already in use on the F150 ICE and hybrid at a lower rated power output. No goal post moved, just your lack of understanding.
ice can start and run, the electric power source, the lighning can't. but try as you might. change the goal post again, I'm sure you will.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
ice can start and run, the electric power source, the lighning can't. but try as you might. change the goal post again, I'm sure you will.
What are you on about? The lightning will use the HV battery to power the output via a DC to AC convertor in the same way the current car uses the hybrid battery / ICE. Come on get your thinking hat on!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Right and all are only here to post and like each others posting at the same time, and when one is gone, they all are.
but have locations of east coast usa, uk, and down under
Any other words of wisdom you want to share I have boots that go up to my neck.
Congratulations! You are right, you caught me...or us...or they...them. Whatever pronoun you prefer.

1636462635448.png
Sponsored