Sponsored

Sales bollocks

vikkic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Need for Green
As you've got manual transmission it'll be down to the much higher gearing post-facelift (there are quite a few threads about it).
That makes sense, hubby said it was still tight not being run in, but I knew it was different. Just need to stir the box a bit more then, and be a bit more careful about launching off in 3rd as it squirms about a bit, which isn't a good start to an overtake, but then again nor was hitting my head on the windscreen when I hit the limiter....
Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
9061F844-8F00-439A-8203-283C69404082.jpeg
Well what other colour is there once you've had Grabber Blue? Were you worried about going from the Shadow Edition to a non special edition? I quite like having a silver pony on the front now as I thought the black disappeared too much into the grill.
I had a blue pony on before , I am putting black 5.0 side badges on ,as for the special edition this one is fully loaded with Magneride,recaro seats,custom pack2, large spoiler 10 speed auto plus all the extra bits that’s on facelift model

vikkic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Need for Green
9061F844-8F00-439A-8203-283C69404082.jpeg

I had a blue pony on before , I am putting black 5.0 side badges on ,as for the special edition this one is fully loaded with Magneride,recaro seats,custom pack2, large spoiler 10 speed auto plus all the extra bits that’s on facelift model
Where's the stripe?? I've got the spoiler too, but the heated seats are essential, so no recaros for me.

Nevyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevyn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang V8 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine came without the stripe and plan to add the old style double stripe. I prefer it to the new thick thin one.
Also went Magneride and heated/cooled seats. I loved the cooling seats on my old Range Rover so didn’t want Recaro option either.
It came without the spoiler, which I wanted but was the only Magneride car in stock.
I have ordered an Anderson spoiler which I’m looking forward to adding.

I’m enjoying this forum. So many different ideas and approaches to get inspiration from.

Sponsored

COLD27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Velocity Blue GT
Well after being inspired by this thread I also decided to trade in my grabber blue shadow edition for a velocity blue MY19 with custom pack 2. Mostly small things but overall I’m impressed with it, the active exhaust is worth it alone. I’m pretty sure most people don’t even know I have changed :like:

I do miss the black bits from the shadow edition though so need to get that sorted. And the GT350 wheel isn’t compatible so that’s a pain, although the new heated wheel is a big improvement from the last one.

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys
I’m gonna be in the market soon for a GT in around June ish. Anyone knows if there will be 0% PCP offers soon by then? Right now the lowest i got offered was 2.9%

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
I know ford have increased sales targets for March and prob do the same for Sep might be deals around then might pay you try your hand at a deal then especially if they close to targets I was talking to the guy who sold me mine three years ago as mine was in getting the puddle lights changed .

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
0% will definitely be around for Black Friday to offload 2020 models. Otherwise, expect 2.9% to be the realistic floor which is still quite good. I think there is some wiggle room in OTR prices anyway as Mustangs aren't shifting like they used to and the whole car market and global economy is now entering recession mode given the macro economic hit of the coronavirus. Therefore, you might get a really good deal. I was at my dealer on Saturday and they had to wear masks and gloves in customers cars when moving them around or going on test drives.

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
0% will definitely be around for Black Friday to offload 2020 models. Otherwise, expect 2.9% to be the realistic floor which is still quite good. I think there is some wiggle room in OTR prices anyway as Mustangs aren't shifting like they used to and the whole car market and global economy is now entering recession mode given the macro economic hit of the coronavirus. Therefore, you might get a really good deal. I was at my dealer on Saturday and they had to wear masks and gloves in customers cars when moving them around or going on test drives.
Yeah thought coronavirus would help with sales but the latest I’ll get it will be july which is when the current pcp deal finishes on my ford so was thinking maybe they’ll have a sale in early summer
Sponsored